US$115
Fairfield Inn
US$164
US$102
  • Breakfast included
Cortona Inn & Suites Anaheim Resort(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$125
US$101
US$90
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

Kings Inn Anaheim(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$104
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$175
US$154
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

Castle Inn and Suites(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$146
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Anaheim Resort(Anaheim)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$402
Travelocity
  • Pool
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$511/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

I will start by saying that I have stayed at all kinds of hotels from high end to very low end but this hotel can't even compare with low end. Not sure how it hasn't been condemned. Let's start with the room we got was a handicap room which was never requested and I believe may have been there old laundry or housekeeping break/ work room. It was right in between the office and there now laundry/housekeeping room which meant every morning at 6 we had housekeeping out side our door getting all there supplies ready on the carts which was not quite at all on top of the big dryer vent that was right outside our door. Not quite sure what the housekeepers were getting together because clearly our room was filthy dirty and not up kept at all. The baseboards were disgusting and caked with dirt. Every power outlet was barley hanging on the wall with cords everywhere. The bathroom door didn't shut. I will just say I slept with the light on in the bathroom the first night because I was afraid of roaches running around. If rooms were not so booked in the area I would have left right away. And for there two minute walk to top everything off as of May 1st no longer exists. I guess I used to enter the back cast member gate to the parking lot and catch the tram well that all ended May 1st of course we arrived on the 2nd. It's a good 15 minute walk now.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank alicesE21BT
Reviewed 25 April 2017

The staff was very friendly and accommodating, the room, while tastefully decorated, had a not so clean bathroom, there was mold in the tile and the tub was spotted...the breakfast was very simple, a cup of orange juice or coffee, and a breakfast muffin...on a more positive note, it had a very easy walk to the tram to the Disneyland main gate

Stayed: April 2017
1  Thank junenron
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

The location is amazing. A five minute walk and you are on the tram to the Disney parks. We were so happy to have free parking at the hotel so we could just leave our car there and walk over to the parks. That's a definite perk.

Staff is very friendly, as well. And you can't beat the price. Overall we were pleased with our stay, especially since we basically just needed a place to sleep after a busy day at the parks.

BUT, there are definite drawbacks. The rooms, while clean, are old and fairly rundown. Things that I'm used to in bugger hotels (a hair dyer, for instance) aren't available. The breakfast was a joke; we purposely booked a place with a free breakfast so this was disappointing. Just a couple muffins and juice. The beds were extremely uncomfortable, as well.

So, overall it wasn't bad, but I'm not sure I'll stay there again.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

I would not stay here again. Pay the extra money to stay at a different hotel. Don't let their name fool you, it is an old, dingy motel. There is no 5 minute walk to Disneyland, there is however, a 5 minute walk through the employee parking structure and down to the tram that goes to Disneyland (only benefit of staying at this motel). This had stair access only, FYI.

ROOM:
There were holes in the sheets and stains on the towels. The room smelled musty and was generally not clean - lots of marks and smudges on walls. Very non-traditional room with high ceilings and overhangs that probably contained all manner of dust and crap - we didn't dare look. Couch looked in terrible shape and they had attempted to screw the cushions into the back... so they wouldn't get stolen? Normal bed (could see under it - saw dirt and hair; didn't want to inspect further). Very few outlets to plug in devices - didn't seem safe to leave things plugged in while we were out considering the shape of the room. A probably overused mattress that was fine I guess. We talked with another couple staying there as well and they had stains on their sheets. The floors were disgusting, the bathroom floor felt slimy. Shower worked fine. Our room looked nothing like the pictures they offer - definitely added on.

GENERAL:
There is no breakfast, just mini muffins, coffee, and juice drink (sunny D or something). There were rats in the dumpster right next to the stairs we had to use to access our room. Steps were uneven and my wife tripped over them a few times - whole place screams "NOT UP TO CODE". We could hear EVERYTHING outside our room with the paper-thin windows, including the rain dripping on the air conditioner during our last night (so loud we left at 5:45 after getting woken up at 4:45). Also, stay for the fireworks at Disney because they are LOUD if you're in your room while they're going off around 9:30pm.

ISSUES:
They called me the day we were suppose to check in to tell us we had given them the wrong expiration date on our card (we had booked other hotels for this trip with no problems) and were going to cancel our reservation. The message was left by the manager and was very condescending, explaining to us how expiration dates on cards worked. They eventually figured it out, but called me 4 times, interrupting our vacation that day at Universal. This place seemed to be so poorly kept up that I had to review our bank account just to make sure we didn't have any other charges - turns out they overcharged us a penny. Kinda funny if it wasn't indicative of poor attention to detail elsewhere.

SUMMARY:
My wife and I felt very unsafe and had anxiety about the whole place after we got in our room. Just not worth the hassle since there are so many other options in that area. STAY SOMEPLACE ELSE.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Krista H
Reviewed 1 April 2017

We just stayed her due to the location. 5 minute walk to the main parking tram. The staff was great, early check in, no they stored our bags. Great WiFi. The pictures on the site are not what I stayed in. My room was very run down and in need of an update like the picture. We did have a fridge and microwave, but no alarm clocks and no hair dryer for my wife. The bed was hard and if they are renovating you couldn't tell. We stayed all three nights just do to the great price but will not return, will try any of the other motels next to it.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple