1,420 results
All reviews room was clean kids suite free breakfast waffles convention center bunk beds toy story parking lot free parking front desk staff would stay again hot breakfast disney trip hard boiled eggs fridge and microwave min walk family vacation english muffin
Reviewed 24 September 2018

The service was good, comfortable beds but not comfortable pillows at all, even my 2 years old niece said she had back pain. Anyway the location was convenient. I was concern about the walking time to Disneyland but it wasnt bad at all even on our returning to the hotel at night. Bathrooms in the rooms are a little outdated and in some of them hot water didnt work well. Good things the rooms have are the microwave and fridge. The hotel is good however it could be better for the price.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Nomad104493
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

I read some less than thrilling reviews and was nervous, but this place far exceeded my expectations. The front desk was friendly and extremely accommodating. They assisted us in booking our Lux Bus to Universal Studios, taking that off our plate. The room was nice and clean. The pool area was quiet when we went. We would absolutely return.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Cassandra A
Reviewed 21 September 2018

The room is very spacious. The only problem is the thin walls and the noisy neighbors upstairs. Also the food can do some work. Otherwise I was satisfied with my stay. The proximity to Disneyland was a major plus in why I chose to stay here.

Room tip: great proximity to Disneyland, not too expensive place to stay
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

It was good. The people that work there are very nice, they let me keep my car in the parking lot while we were in Disneyland even though we had checked out. Saved us from paying for parking & dealing with the park traffic! Thank you!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2018

Rooms are very clean, beds are comfy, the staff is nice and it's only half a mile away from Disneyland. Also close to CVS and a couple good, hole in the wall restaurants. I'd definitely stay here again and use the money saved on other things for a Disney vacation.

• Trip type: Travelled with family