1,387 results
All reviews room was clean free breakfast kids suite waffles convention center stay there again bunk beds free parking king suite toy story parking lot front desk staff hot breakfast hard boiled eggs disney trip english muffin fridge and microwave art bus
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The service was good, comfortable beds but not comfortable pillows at all, even my 2 years old niece said she had back pain. Anyway the location was convenient. I was concern about the walking time to Disneyland but it wasnt bad at all even on our returning to the hotel at night. Bathrooms in the rooms are a little outdated and in some of them hot water didnt work well. Good things the rooms have are the microwave and fridge. The hotel is good however it could be better for the price.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Nomad104493
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I read some less than thrilling reviews and was nervous, but this place far exceeded my expectations. The front desk was friendly and extremely accommodating. They assisted us in booking our Lux Bus to Universal Studios, taking that off our plate. The room was nice and clean. The pool area was quiet when we went. We would absolutely return.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The room is very spacious. The only problem is the thin walls and the noisy neighbors upstairs. Also the food can do some work. Otherwise I was satisfied with my stay. The proximity to Disneyland was a major plus in why I chose to stay here.

Room Tip: great proximity to Disneyland, not too expensive place to stay
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was good. The people that work there are very nice, they let me keep my car in the parking lot while we were in Disneyland even though we had checked out. Saved us from paying for parking & dealing with the park traffic! Thank you!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Rooms are very clean, beds are comfy, the staff is nice and it's only half a mile away from Disneyland. Also close to CVS and a couple good, hole in the wall restaurants. I'd definitely stay here again and use the money saved on other things for a Disney vacation.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family