Hobby City Doll and Toy Museum - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Small venue

Use to be a thriving area. Most buildings are either closed or shops now. I will not return. It was... read more

Reviewed 25 May 2017
911jackie
Milan, Italy
Nice but needs a good cleaning

Dusty, dirty, old, relic and antique is what I can say about this unusual experience. Interesting... read more

Reviewed 5 May 2017
514dewaynen
Stanton, United States

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 May 2015

nothing left tyo this old time so cal attraction..a few crumby stores offering shlock...over priced and way to boring for today's clientele...the little amusement park is kind of cute and a nice throwback to the 60s..

Date of experience: May 2015
Reviewed 18 March 2015

Dropped by there a few months ago, looking for a specific toy for my grandson. Hadn't been there for at least 30 years and was surprised to see it still open for business. Many of the shops have closed but the ones that remain are very quaint and the folks working there are veritable experts in their wares. Unfortunately, I couldn't find what I was looking for but it sure brought back a lot of fun memories from visits there 45 years ago.

Date of experience: October 2014
2  Thank MilMascaras
Reviewed 17 January 2015

its one of thos sites that yuuou my not see as you pass ,but if you stop you'll be smiling by the time you leave.

Date of experience: March 2014
1  Thank papacat2
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I used to love Hobby City, now most of the stores are closed. It is a shame,they used to have some of the most unique craft stores.

Date of experience: September 2013
3  Thank HappyHippoTucson
Reviewed 8 May 2013

I can't believe that woman's negative comments about it being a dump! "Don't listen to her people!!"
my grandma took me when i was young and it's really awesome. this is what dreams are made of for little girls! i guess my brother was there too; but i only remember all the dolls i was in total amazement! absolutely wonderful place to visit!!
It's ok OCmommy714 i can sense you're bitter!! But, it's really ugly to tell such lies -really!! just because you missed out, so selfish!!!

Date of experience: June 2012