“Toys, toys, toys”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Hobby City Doll and Toy Museum
Reviewed 23 May 2015

I love to collect dolls and see all the different dolls and toys out there. We always find just the right item for our grandchildren and they are never disappointed. I guess the only thing to dislike would be if you're looking for something that's not a doll or toy.

1  Thank Juanita W

Reviewed 13 May 2015

nothing left tyo this old time so cal attraction..a few crumby stores offering shlock...over priced and way to boring for today's clientele...the little amusement park is kind of cute and a nice throwback to the 60s..

Reviewed 18 March 2015

Dropped by there a few months ago, looking for a specific toy for my grandson. Hadn't been there for at least 30 years and was surprised to see it still open for business. Many of the shops have closed but the ones that remain are very quaint and the folks working there are veritable experts in their wares. Unfortunately, I couldn't find what I was looking for but it sure brought back a lot of fun memories from visits there 45 years ago.

2  Thank MilMascaras
Reviewed 17 January 2015

its one of thos sites that yuuou my not see as you pass ,but if you stop you'll be smiling by the time you leave.

1  Thank papacat2