3,068 results
All reviews across the street captain kidds free breakfast closest hotel bagels disneyland entrance can't beat the location main entrance perfect location visiting disneyland sofa bed after a long day would stay here again mid day we've stayed third floor fridge and microwave
Reviewed 12 July 2012

Our room was a double queen mini suite and we were very impressed. So clean that everything looked brand new. Bathroom was very modern, beds were amazingly comfortable and a full sized wardrobe for all your clothes. I am a fuss-pot and I was very happy.
We did Disneyland in one day from 8am to 1am and were so glad that this was the absolute closest Hotel to the main gate. Literally across the road, very short walk and you're in Disneyland. When my 8 year old said he couldn't walk another step beyond the main gate I pointed out the Hotel across the road and he decided he could make it that far, I felt for all the people who had to go further down the block.
For breakfast we chose to go to Ihop instead of the free buffet, this was a big mistake. Ihop was incredibly slow and the Hotel was kind enough to allow us another half hour beyond checkout to finish packing.
Staff very helpful, when I checked out they asked if they could assist with directions to our next stop. They are so willing to do whatever they can to help.
Will definitely stay here on our next visit.

Room Tip: Get the Mini Suite and get a room on level 2 or 3.
4  Thank KylieGreff
Management response:Responded 16 July 2012

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. It is wonderful to know that you were able to have a very enjoyable and relaxing stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 11 July 2012

We stay here every year on our annual Disney trip and have never been disappointed. It's within walking distance of IHOP (great breakfast), Disneyland, California Adventure, and Downtown Disney. We don't need the car until we leave for home.

The rooms are clean and comfortable. The hotel staff is friendly and helpful. If the purpose of your trip is to visit Disney attractions, you can't beat this hotel for price and convenience.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank gcoleman40
Management response:Responded 16 July 2012

Thank you for returning to the Best Western Plus Park Place Inn. We look forward to another visit. Hopefully soon.

Reviewed 10 July 2012

This was a great hotel to stay at for a trip to Disneyland! The hotel was DIRECTLY across the street from the park. Within 5 minutes after leaving the park, I was IN my room. Can't ask for better than that. They do have a free continental breakfast which was so so, but there is a IHOP right next door. The rooms were a nice size and very clean. They also have a gift shop where they sell VERY reasonably priced Disney shirts. The only negative is a word of caution....the parking ticket that they give you is a little paper ticket, that kind of resembles a fast pass ticket (very easy to mistake as garbage and throw out) and if you lose it, they charge you $75! I wondered how much money they make on that... Would definitely stay here again.

3  Thank DisneyMom00
Management response:Responded 11 July 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and our location. We look forward to you staying with us again.

Reviewed 10 July 2012

We got to our hotel with a sick kid a little early (after calling ahead to ask if we could do so). That was nice for them to do for us. the beds were fine, and the room was clean. The floor would be the only minor complaint. But not enough to warrant a phone call (the provide cards in the room if there are immediate concerns. The cleaning staff did a nice job. We are pretty sure we left a Carsland souvenier in our room, and it was not returned, but that is on us forgetting when we left (our kid was still sick). One night at 10:30pm our 5 year old got sick, and I was going to turn on the shower, the handle came off. Maintenance was there in 5 minutes to fix it. Again, very nice service. Breakfast was just fine. Some warm items, lots of fruit and danish. Drinks to get you going. Better than just cereals and donuts. We took advantage of this every morning. The hotel is really close to the park entrance. You just have to literally cross the street and walk along the bus drop-off to entrance. 5 minutes for sure! It takes less time to reach the entrance than it does the back of the parks. Its also walking distance to McDonalds and IHOP, a few other restaurants, and a long walk to Subway, a chinese, mexican, and burger place. 1 1/2 miles to Target. 3 miles to a big shopping area with an In-N-Out Burger. 1 mile to an ER (kind of sketchy, but we had to use it) and about 5 miles to Childrens hospital. You never know! So we would probably come back here again. I wanted to walk through the hotels next door to this one, but didn't have a chance. From the outside, they looked as nice...didn't get in though. One other major issue the hotel can't help is the phone service for Sprint was very poor. I couldn't get 3G or 4G in the room, and some calls went straight to voice mail. Their wireless internet was fine, but I couldn't always get it from the back of the room. Nice to have it though...maybe another wireless router would be helpful for this? Thanks Best Western. We spent way too much time in the hotel and hospital (and not enough at the parks) due to a sick kid, so it was nice to feel safe and comfortable in the hotel.

5  Thank Tankiebaby
Management response:Responded 11 July 2012

I am sorry your child was sick during your visit to Disneyland. I am glad we had a room available early for you so your child could rest. I am sorry there were some issues with the room. You mentioned they did not bother you but we do like our guests to be 100% satisfied. I am also sorry that we did not find the missing Cars Land souvenir. We try and get all items left behind back to our guests. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay overall. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 10 July 2012

This hotel has the best location in Anaheim. The Disney entrance is literally across the street. The room are good. They had two double beds for the four of us. The breakfast was at the restaurant next door which was ok. There are other restaurants close by too. There is a pool, laundry services within the hotel. Overall we were extremely happy with our choice thanks to trip advisor

Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank DimpleAgrawal
Management response:Responded 11 July 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon.