“Awesome Agua de Jamaica Slush”

Paradise Garden Grill
Ranked #130 of 977 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Healthy
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for a snack break and ordered our children a Smuckers PB&J meal. It came with a sandwich, carrots, applesauce and a drink for about $5. We also ordered an Agua de Jamaica Slush and oh my goodness I wish I could drink one everyday. Tart and refreshing for such a hot CA day. We also tried the Pixar cake which I found a bit dry, I expected a lot more lemon raspberry flavor but we still demolished the slice between the 4 of us. The food at Paradise Garden was not really my taste, they offered southern Mexico cuisine that we're not used to here in the states such as mole and tamales in banana leaves. They did have live music playing in the front patio that added a nice atmosphere. It wasn't very busy and I wouldn't be surprised if they change it up due to lack of interest.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

I was glad to find this place on our most recent visit. I ordered the chicken skewer with tzatziki sauce. It was servedwarm yet the flavors were cool and refreshing. Perfect for a warm day in SoCal. The skewercame with pita bread, pilaf, and a really fresh and colorful cucumber salad. The menu is relatively small with skewers and gyros, but there are so many ways to customize with different sauces and skewers that one is left with quite a variety of flavors. All in all a unique dining experience for a theme park.

The restaurant is a little off the beaten path at Paradise Pier. The Garden Grill is a wonderful place to unwind for a while with plentiful outdoor seating.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

If I understand it correctly, the current menu is in recognition of the movie Cco. I had the chicken tamale wrapped in baNana leaves served with rice and beans. My son had the tacos which was not as generous a portion as my entree, but he said it was very good. We enjoyed the meal.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

If you happen to be in this corner of Paradise Pier you can get good Mexican food here. There is plenty of outdoor seating. Depending on the time that you eat you may have the fortune of hear a good Mariachi Band play.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I love gyros, and I was not at all disappointed at the Paradise Garden Grill. The gyro platter was really good. It was my first tabouli, and I loved the flavor. My husband had the grilled steak skewer with chimichurri, which was also good. We ate in the veranda, close to the restaurant, enjoying characteristic Disney atmosphere and live jazz music. I love how the Disney parks have increased the quality of their food choices over the years, and include a variety of food types that fit the atmosphere of each land.