“Different flavors for theme park fare”

Paradise Garden Grill
Ranked #130 of 974 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Healthy
Reviewed 30 December 2017

I was glad to find this place on our most recent visit. I ordered the chicken skewer with tzatziki sauce. It was servedwarm yet the flavors were cool and refreshing. Perfect for a warm day in SoCal. The skewercame with pita bread, pilaf, and a really fresh and colorful cucumber salad. The menu is relatively small with skewers and gyros, but there are so many ways to customize with different sauces and skewers that one is left with quite a variety of flavors. All in all a unique dining experience for a theme park.

The restaurant is a little off the beaten path at Paradise Pier. The Garden Grill is a wonderful place to unwind for a while with plentiful outdoor seating.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

If I understand it correctly, the current menu is in recognition of the movie Cco. I had the chicken tamale wrapped in baNana leaves served with rice and beans. My son had the tacos which was not as generous a portion as my entree, but he said it was very good. We enjoyed the meal.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

If you happen to be in this corner of Paradise Pier you can get good Mexican food here. There is plenty of outdoor seating. Depending on the time that you eat you may have the fortune of hear a good Mariachi Band play.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I love gyros, and I was not at all disappointed at the Paradise Garden Grill. The gyro platter was really good. It was my first tabouli, and I loved the flavor. My husband had the grilled steak skewer with chimichurri, which was also good. We ate in the veranda, close to the restaurant, enjoying characteristic Disney atmosphere and live jazz music. I love how the Disney parks have increased the quality of their food choices over the years, and include a variety of food types that fit the atmosphere of each land.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Wanted to try something different and stopped here. Had the lemon oregano skewers and it delicious. It included rice, pita bread and a cucumber salad. Price was reasonable as well.
Bonus is that there is tonnes of seating in the area with lots of shade.