“What a great find! Veggie Asian Paradise”

Thuyen Vien Restaurant
Ranked #153 of 892 Restaurants in Anaheim
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

This is a true Vietnamese restaurant. Family run with pride, they have a number of very tasty, perfectly seasoned delicacies. We started with appetizers that we dipped in peanut sauce (of course). My pho with feaux beef (tofu) was really tasty. My friend ordered a dish made with pumpkin, potatoes, tofu, and eggplant with a coconut curry sauce; it was delicious. Good portions. Overall, great meal. Well deserved reviews. Thanks Trip Advisor patrons.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Stop by late for late lunch & early dinner! This place is a small , cozy & clean restaurant with about 35-40 seating.
We where greeted by the owner Thuyen warmly behind & seated quickly!
I ordered Cari Thai Vegetarian curry consist of potatoes,Peas,carrots & pumpkins topped with coconut milk.
Very delicious.
This is one of the best vegetarian restaurants I visited! The quality of the food the most reasonable prices.
We love this place and if back in this area will stop by again.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

If you're a vegetarian/vegan visiting D-land but don't always want to eat at Disneyland (expensive!), check out this place ! I've taken meat eaters here as well and they all love it ! Excellent Vietnamese food with a friendly staff.

the problem with some veggie places is their mock meats (if you eat those) can be very rubbery. but this place definitely has the one of the best textures I've encountered.

It weirded me out when i ordered some veggie drumsticks and it has a stick for the bone in it lol. Regardless it was yummy.

Their cafe sua da is good too (though a tad sweet).

Reviewed 18 April 2017

Finally, I found great Asian food in Anaheim. The buses were running off schedule, so I ended up walking from the Convention Center. It was worth it. I had very good Pho, and my friend, who I bumped into there, had an array of items, we both loved it. It's family run, friendly and modest.

Reviewed 12 March 2017

The food in this family run, casual vegan restaurant in a strip mall in Anaheim is really fantastic. If I lived nearby I would be a regular. The food is vegan vietnamese. Kind a cross between Thai and Chinese. If you are a Vegan and you happen to find yourself in Anaheim (for Disneyland or a convention), you should give this restaurant a try. I fed three people for $40 and everyone was really happy.