“Breakfast for hungry cravings”

Country Family Cafe
Ranked #140 of 942 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed 17 February 2018

My wife and I were looking for hearty start to a busy day, and were not disappointed. I had the sausage burrito, served with fresh pico de Gallo- fabulous, perfectly cooked!
My wife ordered the Scramble, brought half back to the hotel. Great meal and value!

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

My mom and I stumbled across this little gem !! The service was fantastic, the prices good and the food was amazing !! I had carne asada which was prepared perfectly and my mom had the best chiaquilles shed ever had. Will definitely return when in the area :)

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Friendly Courteous Service
Great Mexican breakfast dishes as well as homestyle favorites
Great for families with kids to enjoy
typical diner styler layout
I Recommend the Huevos Rancheros

Reviewed 21 December 2017

We decided to go to this restaurant because of the reviews we read about and because it was semi close to Disneyland, where we planned to spend the day. First of all it was not all that easy to find..They could use better signage. If you just want a real coffee shop atmosphere with okay food..It is fine. We thought the service was good and we got out of the place pretty fast. We went for breakfast. It was a very basic place that served the usual coffee shop breakfast. I thought it would be better than it was, because of other reviews. It was okay, but just not a great place. The prices were average for what we received. Would I go out of my way to eat there again? The answer is probably not. If you enjoy simple coffee shops that are clean and have good service you might want check this out.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Great customer service. Don't let looks deceive you. Best breakfast! Everyone is so polite and friendly.