2,942 results
All reviews premium room free shuttle bagels breakfast delivered always on time continental breakfast every half hour minute walk hard boiled eggs after a long day turn down service visiting disneyland kiddie pool welcome basket each morning hot tub right next door
Reviewed 7 June 2005

My Husband, Daughter and I stayed at the Candy Cane Inn while visiting DL in early May. The hotel is beautiful from the moment you drive in. We stayed in a standard room, which was ample space, and very nice. The room smelled great, not like most hotels where you enter and you can tell the thousands that have been there before you. The landscaping and flowers are breath taking. We we close enough to walk to DL and didn't feel like you walked forever! The free shuttle is a great option if you exhausted. The complementry breakfast is great too! POOL SIDE! The pool was nice and the hot tub great after a long day at DL. I will only stay here on my return trips!!! A+++++ Hotel!!

7  Thank mistylyng
Reviewed 2 June 2005

We've just returned from a weeks stay at the Candy Cane Inn.
We stayed in a standard room with 2 queen beds. The room was a bit small for a family of four but we did fine due to the fact that we didn't spend much time in it.
The grounds were beautiful ~ loved all of the flowers!
I agree that the continental breakfast is a huge plus....although we tired of it after seven days of the same thing (as would be expected).
Disney is a very easy walk (with an 8 yr old and a 5 yr old), we utilized the shuttle only a few times due to tired little feet and sleepiness at days end.
We also enjoyed the evening fireworks display from our room.
A couple of issues, but not big ones...
Our room was never supplied with hand lotion. With my first inquiry at the front desk, I was told that the hotel didn't supply lotion. Then when I returned to try and purchase some in the gift shop, they didn't have any and told me that there should be some in the room. At this point the front desk did supply some lotion for me and indicated it should be in the room every day (which never did occur).
The second issue occurred the following day after requesting the lotion (a coincidence?!) was that our room was never cleaned. We returned to the room around 7 pm and were told that all the housekeeping staff had left, thus nothing could be done other than to supply us with clean towels.
Even with these two issues, our stay was very pleasant and I would stay here again.
Why? The price is right, the grounds are beautiful, the location is great, decent continental breakfast, shuttle service, the close proximity to stores and restaurants, etc...

8  Thank Travel_Bug_Family
Reviewed 21 May 2005

My husband, son and I stayed at the Candy Cane Inn for 4 nights while staying in Anaheim to visit Disneyland earlier this month. I chose this hotel from reading all the wonderful reviews on this website, and was very glad I did!!
The lush grounds are absolutely beautiful and very resort like. The pool was always nice and warm with nice people to meet and talk to. My son, who is 4 years old, love the fact that after a full day at Disneyland was able to go swimming at night, so we had one tired child by bedtime.
The beds were very nice and comfortable, except the pillows were a little difficult to sleep with. Woke up with a stiff neck.
The breakfast in the mornings were great!! One less meal to pay for! The display was very nice with large baskets of muffins, bagels and fruit. Also had some toasters to toast your bagles, bread or danish. They had a nice bar outside with coffee and cereal.
The staff was wonderful, everyone had a smile on their faces and very helpful. Our room was cleaned in the morning and they washed everything down outside including picking up the mats in front of the door. Also saw them exchanging the filters for the air conditioners. Nice!!
The bathroom was a little tight, but no big deal. They had a nice little box filled with shampoo, conditioner, cream, nail file too! Plenty of space to put your stuff in the drawers and closet. And having a refrigerator in the room was wonderful! Especially with a child!!
I would recommend the Candy Cane Inn to anyone!! Very nice and definately worth the price!! I would stay there again in a heartbeat! Made the trip so much nicer and the distance from the hotel to the park was wonderful. Also had some nice restaurants near by, if you didn't want to eat in the park. Tony Romas, Denny's, IHOP and of course McDonalds.
No need to use your car for anything, especially since they had their own shuttle to the park which was very nice too.

73  Thank Boxerdawgz
Reviewed 20 May 2005

We just stayed at the CCI For 6 nights with our two small children. Upon arriving, it was everything I hoped it would be. The landscaping is amazing and beautiful. Our room was just a standard room and it was no problem, our room was cleaned every day and did a great job. We used the pool every afternoon and it was great. The breakfast was much better than most complimentary breakfasts we have had in the past. The front desk people are so - so. They do not make you feel special or overly excited to greet or help you out, but the rest of the stay was very excellent, I would refer this place to all our friends. We did stay on the second floor and would recommend that to all because you did not hear any traffic or people walking by. At night we could see the fireworks if you are facing the park. Request it!

• Stayed: April 2005
26  Thank Daydream17719
Reviewed 4 May 2005

The Candy Cane offers a lush tropical atmosphere nestled in the hub-bub of Anaheim. You wouldn't even know Disneyland is right next door if you didn't drive right past the park before pulling into the Inn. This is a small, quaint inn decorated as a luxury hotel would be, with down comforters and beautiful furniture. The staff was friendly, breakfast plentiful, and the shuttle to Disneyland is wonderful to cut down on all that walking. We stay here every time we come to Anaheim. The cost is low compared to what you get in return. A little hint...booking on the internet will get you lower prices then calling directly.

Stayed: August 2004