“Mr”
other travellers have booked this property
Looking at Pool From Hot Tub Bobby at tiki bar
Living Room
Game Room
Hall Bath
Kid's 'Mickey' Bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

ArisFamil...
Chesterfield, United Kingdom
“Mr”
Reviewed 9 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

We stayed at Bobby's house for the last week in October, first week in November 2016.

The house came equipped with everything that we needed (from a full range of kitchen utensils/cutlery/plates, ironing board and iron, hairdryers) so we felt settled straight away.
The villa was clean, well presented and very comfortable.

The facilities (games room in the garage, pool, hot tub and BBQ) were all very clean and good for the children.

Bobby is a great host and is around 24/7 if you have any queries regarding the accommodation or surrounding area.
He is very welcoming and would do anything to make our stay as enjoyable as possible.

If we ever return to California again, there's only one villa we're staying in.

10 Nov 2016
I'm so pleased to have these new friends from across the pond in my home. They are the quintessential great guests who made the most of all Southern California has to offer. I know they would have loved to stay much longer and if I had a magic wand, I would have made that happen for them. I absolutely hope to see them back again in the future.
Melissa P
“The only way to vacation is renting a whole house”
Reviewed 1 February 2016 for a stay in January 2016
people found this review helpful

We booked a week trip vacation at bobby’s house. He was very easy to work about making payments instead of paying all at once. He was great to accommodate us by the first night he put us up in a Hotel until the previous people checked out. Once we got to the house the kids were very impressed and I definitely felt like it was the prefect vacation home. I was super excited that everyone got to have their own rooms. The kids loved the pool and had a great time in the game room. This was the perfect way to vacation by having our own space and privacy. Couple of things I wasn’t too happy about was the master bedroom door didn’t even shut. I wanted a vacation home for that very reason to have privacy and own space. We ended up wedging our shoes to hold the door shut so I could change. Also the house didn’t come fully stocked, we had to run to the store after a long day at Disneyland to purchase garbage bags, paper towels, toilet paper, & dish soap. When we checked in the maids were supposed to be done but they were still cleaning so I am not sure if they just forgot because we arrived. But overall that isn’t enough to steer me away from coming back. I know bobby has many more homes I definitely will be looking up. Thanks again for allowing us to use your home!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
2 Feb 2016
This was a wonderful family who made the most of their vacation and I'm pleased they chose my home for their plans. I often let travelers in prior to the check in time listed, which is probably why they ran into the maids. There is actually a supply of dish soap, trash bags and toilet paper in the hall closet. (I don't typically stock paper towel but I do have plenty of dish towels). Also, I was unaware the master bedroom door wasn't closing, I've never had that issue, but I'll resolve it immediately. Next time, a quick call to me and I'll promptly take care of whatever you need. I always tell folks I'm like the consigliere and front desk all rolled up into one. I'm happy to accommodate. I would love to have these guests back for their next stay.
Wiim_1963
Delft, The Netherlands
“Greet stay at house of geest host”
Reviewed 30 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

House has everything that you need. Including Pool, BBQ, television with several connections for AV equipment (quick look back at pictures). We stayed for 18 dans with 6 adults (21 and up).
Bobby was availble everytime we needed him. Remote turn on of A-C when needed or off when forgotten to turn off.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Alfonso L
Sacramento, California
“family reunion / disneyland”
Reviewed 29 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Our five day stay was great. Bobby's response to the one little issue we had was quick and made us feel important to him. We changed some plans to enjoy the pool, hot tub and grill a little more then we had planned. My family loved it, from the 3 yr old to the 85 yr old mother in law. We will see you next year Bobby and thanks again

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the pool and hot tub
Travelling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Kelli B
Seaside, Oregon
“Anesome family vacation home”
Reviewed 2 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014

House was perfect for our large group. Bobby was friendly and available to help when we needed it... Needed pool heater turned on. House is cozy and comfy and great for kids.. We will be back next year!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
3 Jan 2015
Super cool family from "coffee country". Thanks for staying gang and please come again next time you head south towards the sun.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$225
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing