“Favorite Mexican Food in Anaheim”
Review of El Torito

El Torito
Reserve with OpenTable
El Torito is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #193 of 974 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Part of El Torito chain, Google Maps says 1801 E. Katella Ave location is closed.
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

We come down to Anaheim from Utah once per year and always make sure to stop at El Torito! The service is always good, but tonight it was exceptional! The waiter was so kind and attentive and made excellent recommendations! Their carne asada is the best we've had and their portions are always more than we can eat! If you're in Anaheim looking for some great Mexican food, this is it!

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Originally from Texas (great Mexican food (now Florida not so great) I had a major craving after 3 years of mediocre Florida Mexican food. . I have eaten at other locations years ago but when I saw they had a Buffet I headed over without any second thought. Loaded my plate deep multiple times - everything was great. Glad I did and am stuffed. Next time I am in the area I will make sure to find another one of their locations

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Visited here by chance (the Japanese restaurant opposite had too long of a wait) complimentary nachos kept coming and we all enjoyed our main meal. I had the fajitas special. It would have fed two people easily. Loads of shrimp, beef and chicken and all tasted really good. Reasonably priced too but had no room for dessert. Would revisit no problem

Reviewed 17 May 2017

is usually able to get a large group in to eat within a reasonable time. has great food and flavor...coming from AZ where Mexican food has its own great taste it is difficult to find restaurants in other areas with equal good flavor. this has always come through for over 15 years for us.

Reviewed 18 February 2017

My family used to visit this particular restaurant quite frequently in the 90s when we lived in CA. We went back to the same restaurant in January, and the quality has gone downhill. The food was rather bland, and they do not make guacamole at your table anymore. The service was not that great, even though there was barely anyone in the establishment that evening. They have even made the interior design bland. All the ethnic art and decorations were basically gone. Really bummed about the experience!