“Great food and even better company.”
Review of Plaza Inn

Plaza Inn
Ranked #9 of 866 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Disneyland
Lashburn
“Great food and even better company.”
Reviewed 27 March 2012

Tonnes of characters and really yummy buffet too.We were able to walk in without a reservation.

Visited December 2011

Greeley, Colorado
“Good food, great characters...”
Reviewed 27 March 2012

My 16-year-old daughter and I ate at the Plaza Inn twice during our trip to Disneyland in March. The first visit was for dinner, and the second was for the character breakfast. Of the two visits, I preferred the character breakfast. No, it's not cheap, but getting to meet a good number of characters (Minnie, Tigger, Chip and Dale, to name a few) made it worth it. Dinner-wise, there were not a lot of choices (everyone raves about the fried chicken, which is what I had.) It is very good...a lot of food for the money. My daughter had the pasta, which was good (though not exciting.) The breakfast was, in my opinion, the best meal. The omelet station was nice, and the bacon was nice and crisp (rather than soggy.) There are a few places to have character breakfasts within Disneyland/California Adventure. This was our first--not sure it's the best, but definitely enjoyable.

• Visited March 2012
Santa Barbara, CA USA (Buellton, CA)
“preztels”
Reviewed 18 March 2012

This place has best pretzels stuffed w cream cheese and other w jalepenocheese. Yummy ourfavorite stop on main st

Visited February 2012
Albuquerque
“Hugh Meal”
Reviewed 18 March 2012

My daughters got the Pasta and I got the Fried Chicken. The price for the Chicken was $13.99 but I was really wanting a good meal. What I got was 3 hugh pieces of Chicken, with plenty of meat, Hugh helping of Mashed Potatos with gravey and a serving of Vegies! it was enough for the 3 of us, but we didnt realize when I had chose that meal. Food was really good. What I would do if you don't want to spend alot of money is share a plate and ask for an extra plate. They will do it. The pasta bowls can be shared or plenty for one really hungry person. Sodas are expensive but you get refills. Good food.

Visited March 2012
Los Angeles, California
“Best place to eat in the park.”
Reviewed 18 March 2012

Went there with my husband and son. We love the food and the staff are friendly. Their specialty is the chicken(grilled or fried), I had the fried ones. The chicken was so delicious, it was the only food in the park that my son would eat. It is located right before the entrance of tomorrowland and not too far from main st. And I do have to mention the price, it goes from 13.95 per meal. A really good place to eat when you're in the park.