1,213 results
All reviews blaze pizza walgreens downstairs bunk beds chocolate milk minute walk full kitchen studio suite breakfast was excellent walking distance to disneyland across the street small kitchen free breakfast disneyland trip great location for disney living area family room breakfast area
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The room is bigger than expected. It equip with 2 big single bed which can actually sleep more than 2 persons. The toilet is big and it come with the bathtub. Besides, it do have a kitchen and equip with everything. Lastly, it have a big sofa. Nice room! :) The hotel is very close to the disneyland which is around 20 mins walking distance. I enjoyed the stay.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
JustineB1706, Front Office Manager at Hyatt House at Anaheim Resort/Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Jinn0502,

If I can be of any assistance to you, please contact me directly. We look forward to being of service to you in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The staff were warm and friendly. The room was very clean and cozy. We had a view of Disney. The pool and hot tub were nice. The towels were super soft! My family and I will definitely stay there again!

Dear kkaten73,

Thank you for completing our Guest review on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response to make every guest experience the best it can be. I greatly appreciate your kind words and they will be celebrated with the entire team.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a group of 6 at our recent stay. 4 kids (15,13,9,6) and of course us the parents. First staff we encountered were all friendly. Check in was good (they do add $50/night) so prepare for that on your credit card.
ROOM: We had a king bed, bunk bed, and double pullout. 2 TVs available and small fridge and microwave. Plenty of space for our party size. Sliding doors separating the king bed from kids side was nice, however we found it a bit clunky and I wonder how long those will stay in good condition. Very quiet, we could hear very little from other rooms or outside. Small detail but I found the AC very quiet too, and blackout curtains made for a good nights sleep. The king bed was very comfortable.
POOL: Rooftop pool and hot tub. Nice to use after your day at the parks. Pool didn't seem heated so was a bit chilly after the sun went down. Perhaps they heat it from October. There is no fire works view from there either but for us not a big deal. There were lifts as well for people with disabilities to access both the pool and hot tub.
BREAKFAST BUFFET: Big feature for our group was the included breakfast buffet. Lots of choices to make for all our group, plenty of seating and friendly staff cleaning all the time. Big savings here especially if you are in a group like ours.
NEARBY AMENITIES: Walgreens, Starbucks, and Blaze Pizza were all attached. Again for a large family group these are all major pluses. Get your supplies at Walgreens before visitin the park and you can save a fortune on water, drinks, snacks. Many nearby restaurants within easy walking distance for a change of pace.
WALKING TO DISNEYLAND...MAYBE: My family are all good walkers and keep up a good pace. Some sites show this hotel being 700-800 metres from the park, don't be fooled. At a solid pace it is a 15 minute walk minimum. When you factor the huge intersections and long lights this can impact the time too. If quick easy access by foot is a deal breaker for you I may suggest the hotel row north of Disney Way. Big thing to keep in mind if you want a quick recharge back at the hotel. You'll be walking a lot and this may be a factor for you. Otherwise just budget time and money for a ride/shuttle back.
This hotel still looks and feels very new, and overall I would highly recommend a stay here if you're a family.

1  Thank TedR568

Dear Ted R

Thank you for completing our Guest review on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay at our hotel and informing everyone about the surrounding area! Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response to make every guest experience the best it can be.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We finally found the perfect hotel near Disneyland! Big and nice rooms. Fantastic free breakfast ! A Starbucks and Walgreens on site. Clean pool and across the street from the park. Oh yeah the staff are oh so friendly!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Roadmaster2013,

Thank you for your time and letting us know about your recent stay with us at the Hyatt House Anaheim Resort/Convention Center.

I would also like to thank you for your kind words about our stay, they truly show the hospitality spirit with all of our guests.

We hope to have the opportunity to serve you the next time your travels bring you to Anaheim.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was our fifth time in the Disneyland area and our first staying at the Hyatt House. The staff were fantastic, always friendly and attentive. We were made to feel welcomed from the moment we checked in.The breakfast was great...better than most "complimentary" breakfasts in the other hotels in the area. Good selection, great coffee and plenty of seating (we never had to wait for a table).The pool area is very nice and clean.The room was great, very clean and a very comfortable bed. The only thing I would recommend is a ceiling fan so that after a shower the bathroom would "air out" quicker as the heat/steam hung in the air afterwards.The location was fantastic as well...about a 10 min. walk to the gates of Disneyland.We will definitely be back to this hotel then next time we are in the area.

Dear Jason G

Thank you for your feedback about the bathroom area, we have shared this information with our engineering team.