“One of our favorites in Disney”
Review of Steakhouse 55

Steakhouse 55
Ranked #22 of 991 Restaurants in Anaheim
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Disneyland
Reviewed 12 August 2018

Great service and food. Our waitress was very nice. She made a lot of recommendations. She made sure everything was good. Our son is a picking eater and she went out of her way to find something for him.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

always a pleasure when you get to dine here. This is a must do, especially for my tiny family. We love steak. and if you like your steak cooked to order, this is the place. Their herb crusted lamb is AMAZING. their Mac and Cheese is to die for. Honestly, I have not had one bad food choice here. I miss my moscato they used to serve, but I had a sparkling Red that was just as wonderful. You can never go wrong with any dessert.

Service is exemplary as always. so warm, kind, and happy. Very welcoming and very accommodating if you have food allergies or requests.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

We have a favorite table and did not get it yesterday and still had one of the best dinners of our lives. Our waitress Selena was the best, we go to a lot of places with fine dining but she gets it.

I wasn’t as hungry as usual and love Steak55 blue cheese wedge salad and she split one for me and my wife before our steaks, sides, desert and drinks.

Thank you for an incredible meal, service and a first class dining experience.

Not our first time and not our last time.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank xxtrasafe
Reviewed 26 July 2018

Quiet atmosphere, dimmed lights, fancy. Birthday girl wanted steak for her dinner. Great staff, food just too fancy for us. She got the bone-in Hickory-Mopped New York Strip. The flavoring made the meat sweet; should have asked for it to be left off. I've never experience the tiny spoon to shovel out the marrow. Baked potato side altered for plain, just butter. I had a beetroot salad on July 21, 2018 which is already not on the menu. Hmm. It was different. Tasted okay. A little too much avocado flavor for me, but good. Also, the side of sauteed mushrooms is gone from the menu. Wild. The meal came with a loaf of sourdough bread, very sour so it was extra great.

Reviewed 24 July 2018

After a day at Disneyland and California Adventure, this was a nice way to end the day with friends and enjoy a hearty meal in an upscale setting. The restaurant is in the Disneyland Hotel and the decor is classic with black and white photos of Walt and others adorning the walls in the dimly lit space. Our server was excellent and had great food and wine recommendations. We got the family style truffle mac n' cheese and seasonal risotto (a delicious Peruvian risotto) to share as sides with our meals and the fresh warm sourdough bread was delicious as well. I had the lamb shank special which came with polenta and roasted root vegetables and it was great. Others at the table enjoyed steak, scallops, and sea bass. It was pricey (obviously because it is at Disney and is a steakhouse) but the food was solid if you are looking for a very nice meal while at Disneyland in a more adult setting.