“Excellent Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Disneyland
Description: Begin your day of magic with a relaxing breakfast of steak and eggs, eggs benedict, huevos rancheros or one of the healthful menu choices. Kids can dig into Mickey-shaped pancakes or a just-right sized serving of scrambled eggs.At dinner, start your meal with the famous Seven Onion Soup or one of the fresh salad selections. Tender cuts of certified Angus beef seasoned with the restaurant's signature rub are definitely the focus of the menu, but you can also order one of the fresh seafood choices or delectable lamb, pork or chicken. Guests 21 and older can select a bottle of wine from the extensive wine list or have our sommeliers expertly pair wines with their meal. Don't forget to complete your meal with one of our signature desserts. Prix-fixe and children's menus are available. The private Oak Room may be reserved for parties of up to 24 Guests.
Reviewed 3 November 2017

Had a wonderful breakfast at Steakhouse 55 this morning. Excellent service, thanks to Steven. Coffee refills were prompt. My smoked salmon Benedict was very good. My son enjoyed his steak and eggs. My husband had the complete breakfast including juice and coffee. Everyone was very satisfied with their meal. Definitely a place to return.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

The atmosphere of this restaurant is so nostalgic, from early films, it is wonderful to look at all the pictures and remember "The Great Actors"...And then the delicious food was the "Extra Attraction"...that was a nice surprise bonus!

Reviewed 31 October 2017

We had visited Disneyland many times, but never eaten here. Four of us shared 2 entrees and ordered 2 sides in addition to a soup or salad each. We did not have room for dessert (sadly!). My daughter and I shared a rib eye steak which was served with a roasted bone marrow (not my fave!). The steak was perfect! Our friends shared the salmon and loved it. We all shared the street corn and the truffle mac & cheese. Both were rich and delicious. I had the watermelon salad. It was bright & refreshing! Loved it! Everyone else had the lobster bisque which was super rich. The service was friendly and super efficient. The waitress was knowledgeable and brought us a taste of 2 of the wines we asked about. Even the support staff were friendly and made us feel welcome. We will definitely return again to dine here! (and I will skip a side to make room for dessert!)

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

A week in advance reservation through the Disney app gave us 8:55 time on a Friday night with closing time at 10:00. We took it. Checked in 10 mins prior so we waited and got cocktails at the lounge. Was sharing the reviews with my party of 6 about some who had to wait, just then the text came through that our table was ready, on the dot at 8:55. Our drinks were brought to the table by our nice bar waitress. Our table waitress came by a few minutes later but since we had our drinks, she said the house sourdough will water will be out soon. She took our orders at 9:15. So far so good. The restaurant was 2/3 full. There were 2 parties who came in after us. By 10:00 pm, their closing time, my husband got up to go find the manager since we were starving. The universe works in mysterious ways, just then our meals were rolled out. The manager was apologetic. Each of us ordered a different entree and 5 sides to share: filet mignon, rib-eye w/ $7 butter addition, NY strip, short rib, chicken, and salmon. We loved them all. Sides: asparagus, creamed corn, lobster mac cheese, seasonal risotto, green beans; except for the green beans, everything was top-notch delicious. We were comp two desserts, 24-layer chocolate cake and duo crème brûlée; both were decadently good. The deduction of three stars was for the 45-minute wait and mediocrity of service. How good the food taste almost made up for the wait but I didn’t choose to celebrate at a fine dining establishment for mediocre service, with our table the last to dine and leave. Mediocrity kills it.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

first of all, the restaurant is amazingly beautiful with great pictures of Walt and other celebrities throughout. The service is impeccable. It was a quiet morning when we visited and found out this is usually the case for breakfast. I had the eggs benedict and my partner had the stuffed brioche french toast. They were both the best we had ever had! You can tell that they put care into what they serve. If we ever find ourselves in Disneyland again this will definitely be a must do!