“Excellent.”
Review of Bagels and Brew

Bagels and Brew
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Aliso Viejo
Reviewed 19 July 2017

I love the outside seating, can even bring my dog. Food is always excellent along with the service. I have had many breakfasts and lunches at Bagels and Brew.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

Traveling through the area and had no idea where we were. Needed a place to eat and this place was awesome. Staff was super nice and welcomed us as we admitted to being 1st timers and lost. Food was A+++ as was the area. One of the best meals we had all week in CA.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Its not exactly fast food but it is fast! If the taste is what attracts you to a restaurant, this is your place! Great selection and great quality are standard here. Don't miss a stop and meal at this wonderful little restaurant. You won't forget it.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

I've been to this place almost every Sunday but last time I went there was a roach, yes a ROACH. I let the staff know and I hope they did something about it but I will never go back.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

Plenty to choose from. Staff offered to toast my bagel, tasted great. Bought food for my trip home the next day and it was still good to eat