“Earthy feel and look but good food”
Review of Native Foods

Native Foods
Ranked #15 of 85 Restaurants in Aliso Viejo
Reviewed 7 June 2015 via mobile

This reminds one of a college town place. Not slick and they maybe don't have all the polish of other places, but I like the food. Had the crunchy avocado wrap, made with some nice slaw. Fries were also good. They need a little help with the details but lots of people came in while we were there. They will get there, there is a market for what they serve.

Reviewed 7 May 2015

I came here a lot during my pregnancy because meat would not go down. I had to...I went back yesterday (May 5) and felt that nothing has really changed. I ordered a nachos with "chicken". Have you ever had nachos with hummus and thousand island dressing? It was OK, nothing desirable and will go again only because I believe in supporting veggie businesses and if I'm with my veggie BFF. Service was great and it was busy, considering. In the past, the chili is good and I will stick to that in the future.

Reviewed 30 April 2015

I love, love their Portabello Sausage Burger with Sweet Potato Fries.....It was easy to walk to from where I lived, so I did often.

Reviewed 1 September 2014 via mobile

This self order cafe looks inviting and has a convenient location near the theatre. The outdoor seating area is spacious and comfortable.The food, looks delicious. The help is friendly, hard working and efficient. They advertise 'sustainable food' whatever that is supposed to mean? We ordered the nachos, which were attractively served, but tasted like cardboard except for a spicy something hidden among the tasteless wonders. The individual salad looked delicious, but was bland. Unfortunately the chicken sand which looked anemic, was likewise bland and lacklustre. Oh, the sweet potato fries had a delicious sprinkling of something cinnamon tasting but were a little too limp to qualify for good. The regular fries were better by comparison since they had a little crunch. For me, once is enough except maybe to return for a taste of their lavender infused lemonade.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Best - yummiest - healthiest - guilt-free food ever!
i wish there were as many Native Foods as there were McDonalds :/