“Fabulous experience ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Although I've visited this wonderful country extensively, it's my partner in crime's first visit, so he had to experience a 'real' American pancake breakfast.
The staff were absolutely charming, friendly and quickly showed us to our seats, despite the place being busy.

The menu is vast and there is just about something for everyone.
I chose the corn beef hash with poached eggs which was delicious.
Others had the French toast and the Eggs Michael. All excellent.
To top it off, my partner was given a 'surprise' pancake as it was his first time! Brilliant!
The portions were very generous so arrive with an empty stomach!

Special mention has to go to our waiter, Tyler! What a star! Attentive, friendly, great sense of humour, there when you needed him....and handsome to boot! Lol.
Certainly worth a visit if in the area, but be warned, it apparently gets VERY busy at weekends!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for breakfast a few weeks ago and was pleasantly surprised. My omelette was perfect the kids loved The pancakes and our server Alejandro was an awesome worker. Kudos to the staff and kitchen.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 11 May 2018

Has been here forever and the Food & Staff are Exceptional ....get there early if you dont want to wait but even waiting its worth it.....Strawberry Waffles....Coconut Pancakes MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 10 May 2018

I am a pancake lover. This restaurant is clean and had a makeover since we were here last. Service was excellent. We came early and a week day, so no waiting and got seated right away. Waitress was nice and efficient. I ordered pancakes with bananas and nuts. I was hoping they would be light and fluffy but they were not, so I was disappointed. Wish I could give a better review, but I cannot.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

My favorite spot for breakfast with the wife or the whole family.
Have never had a bad meal or experience here or at any Other locationd

Date of visit: March 2018