“Amazing! Must try”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

Especially the omelette !!
Pancakes are from heaven , overall a very good experience that we would repeat and recommend

Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

It was OK but I prefer IHOP Over them better selection better food .... better service and way better as far as attitude

Reviewed 4 November 2016

I wanted to visit the original pancake house because about 10 years ago an IHOP restaurant burned my Swedish pancakes and I had not visited IHOP or tasted Swedish pancakes since. I was not disappointed at Original Pancakes. The Swedish pancakes were just the way I remembered them. They offered freshly squeezed orange juice that was moderately priced and quite delicious. The bill for the whole breakfast was eminently reasonable. This was our first experience at Original Pancakes, and as long as they make Swedish pancakes the way I like them, we will return again and again. Parking is plentiful, and all of the staff are pleasant and friendly. This is a very popular restaurant, and we can see why: it offers excellent value.

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

Great place for breakfast. I like the new remodel. The wait on the Saturday morning we went was 40 minutes. They give you a buzzer so you know when you're table is ready. The omelets are nice and fluffy, bacon crispy and tasty, specialty items like the Dutch Baby and apple pancakes are huge portions and good for sharing. I also usually get the corn beef hash with eggs and that's good too. Service is excellent and I'm glad that when things go wrong, the manager is informed and they try and make it right. Jeff is a great server.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

You will want to share a breakfast. Bring your glasses their menu is huge. Staff is nice and reminds you of an old fashioned diner. Consider going at an off time as it is usually crowded