“Excellent as always”

Wahib's Middle East Restaurant & Bakery
Price range: US$0 - US$18
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed 16 July 2017

We used to live in the neighborhood and ate here regularly. We haven't returned in 2 years and the food was dependably good. 2 dinners were enough for a family of 4. We ordered falafel which was crispy on the outside, and tender/moist on the inside. We ordered 6 dinners to go for 10 people (including 4 kids). We still had leftovers. The tabuli fattoush salads and are a must. Our kids love the rice that comes with the dinner. An order of stuffed vegetables is a large portion too. Our favorite drink there is the jallab, the red drink with pine nuts. The family owned business has a stable warm, friendly staff. We were very glad to return.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

It was good, my favorite was falafels and hummus. Tabouli was good. Nice waiters and kind staff overall except for when we were paying, a lady- cashier was not so honest with charges so watch out for that lady, but the other employees were kind. I think honesty matters vice versa and a business should not try to cheat customers, so pay attention to what you order and price but leave waiters tip, since they work hard.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

The BEST Mediterranean Restaurant in Alhambra area, I have been in this place many many times in the past 36 months, different occasions, birthdays, dine in, take out, date, friends and solo. Love the vibe and the inviting atmosphere. The food is really really good.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

When you can't decide what you want for dinner, this buffet will do and do well. There's roasted chicken. Fries fish. Sautéed veggies. Reita and hummus and babganoush to go with everything and of course the baklava for dessert. Good, attentive service. Adequate and easy parking off of Main right by the restaurant. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

I love their spicy fish and spicy lamb! I have to get my fix once a month. The shwarma is the best that I've tried. The portions are huge, pricey, but worth every penny. It never fails that I have to take food home because I'm stuffed with the lentil soup, and hummus with bread they give you before the food arrives. Been coming here for over ten years! I love this place..