“Ok Italian place”

Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Tomatina takes a modern approach to traditional Italian recipes. While our pasta with made-from-scratch sauces and homemade pizza are customer favorites, Tomatina has become known for our signature piadine - fresh, hot flat-bread topped with cool salads, ready to fold and eat. Each month, our menu features seasonal specials in addition to our extensive menu with gluten-free, vegetarian and kid-friendly options.
Reviewed 14 June 2017

Went here for dinner. There is both inside and 'outside' seating, with the outside surrounded by tent like stuff. The menu has a lot of things you would find at a regular Italian restaurant, but at higher prices. Service was fairly mediocre.
The salad and appetizers were tasty. My entree was OK, my dinner companions really enjoyed theirs, it seems. Beer is reasonably priced, wine not so much.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

I went to this restaurant on Memorial Day. I chose this place because I had an existing appointment nearby at 5:00 p.m..
We got to the restaurant at 3"30 p.m.The restaurant was 1/4 filled, so they did not look too busy. We were seated promptly and order was taken. 3 items were ordered off the menu, one of them was a salad and I was hoping that would come first before my meal.
35 minutes later, (the waitress hasn't checked on us this entire time) everything came out all at once. I was already starving by then. Pasta items were bland. Service was meh.....that's all I can say.
I would go back (maybe to try other items off the menu), but I would not have a party there. If it take 35 minutes to serve 3 items, I could only imagine a party of 6 or more.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

Four of us decided to have Italian food for dinner. Two of our group needed gluten free food. It was not a problem. Everyone enjoyed their meals although we did not share any of the food. Two of us had individual pizzas that were very tasty and the portions were large. I could not finish my pizza.

Will I come back here again? Yes, without a doubt.

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

Egad attended a brew festival for 5 hours and needed to refuel. Walked in at 6 ish, but the place was crowded. We ordered at bar, quick and swift service. Great food for is all. Loved my spinach and sauteed Prawns.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Ok, I'm back. Haven't been for a long time because you took away the affordable lunch specials. So glad to see that you brought them back- more choices than before and fair enough prices and combinations. Nothing to complain about here- keeps customer's happy. And is it good? Yes, it's good... not like Mama's but decent enough. Good service as always... love the employees in Alameda.