“Best pizza on the West Coast!”
Review of East End Pizza Co

East End Pizza Co
Ranked #52 of 282 Restaurants in Alameda
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

Seeing how I'm from BROOKLYN - that's a huge compliment. No kidding I am at this spot at least 3 times a month. The fact it's in walking distance doesn't matter as I drive from neverland to get this pizza. I have had them all too. Still the Diablita is my all time fave. Gooooooooo - it's an order and a must!

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed 15 May 2016

Went here for dinner tonight for the first time. It's a fairly small place, and was quite noisy; unfortunately most places are these days. The service was very friendly and helpful. I had one of their specials, a roasted half-chicken sitting in a broth with assorted vegetables and small potatoes. The chicken was quite good, moist, hot, and flavorful. It seemed a little pricey though at $25. My friends shared a pizza; one of them said the dough was a little under-cooked.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 6 March 2016

My wife and I came across this place, sat at the bar, and had a wonderful time. The food we ordered, the pulled pork sandwich with salad, was fixed perfectly. The drinks were great, too. I ordered a Root Down made with rye, absinthe, and sassafras syrup. It was delicious. We will definitely go back.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 5 March 2016

We ordered pizza for 5 of us (1 child with particular tastes) and picked it up and ate at home. Considering that everyone really liked different things on their pizza, they didn't do too badly. The crust is extremely thin, a little too thin for my husband and me, but the others liked it that way. It seemed to make it a little dry for me. They did have good choices for toppings and it certainly worked for our purposes.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 4 March 2016

This is a pizza place for the family that also has an adult vibe. Bring the whole family here as often as we can. The pizzas change periodically but have never had a bad one. Thin crust and we get it charred on the bottom. Fries are to die for. Kids gobble them down. Salads are quite good and the ingredient's are always fresh and crisp. Soups are good and vary from day to day. Excellent bar with great selections of local distillers. Tuesday is $1 oyster night!

Date of visit: March 2016

Been to East End Pizza Co? Share your experiences!