“The best Chinese food I have ever had!”
Review of Mandarin Express

Mandarin Express
Ranked #29 of 104 Restaurants in Agoura Hills
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 4 September 2016

The title of this review says it all! Really, the best Chinese food I have ever had! Do I know the price...no because I was lucky enough for my boss to take me, & my co-workers for lunch! I did take home a menu. It is the same as most Chinese restaurants with $11.95- $18.95 being most of the range on the menu. The place is clean, plenty of parking in the center, & family owned! Great service..seriously, you will not be disappointed! Try the pot stickers, & veggie rolls. Then, if you were are in a group of 4, as we were. I recommend getting the group share platters. You will love everything you try! The rice is cooked to perfection, the shrimp fresh, the vegetables just right, etc.

Reviewed 19 January 2016 via mobile

The food in this place is consistently spectacular and the delightful owners, Kim and Dan, are people whose business you will want to support.

Our vegetarian daughter absolutely loves the mock dishes. We love everything else.

We are happy to pay a little more for food of such freshness and high quality.

Reviewed 31 October 2015

As often as we eat here, we are impressed by the freshness, creativity and great taste of the food. Dan and Kim run a fine restaurant in a simple setting. Don't be put off by the strip mall. This is great Chinese-fusion cuisine.

1  Thank rlip
Reviewed 30 June 2015

We were looking for a place in our neighborhood where we've never eaten and saw the other positive reviews. I've parked in this lot a hundred times and never once considered eating at Mandarin Express. Unique menu offerings and nothing like a typical strip mall Chinese take-out. Outstanding food and service. Looking forward to going back and trying other dishes!

1  Thank kann61
Reviewed 12 January 2015 via mobile

An absolute must if you are a vegan or vegetarian. This place has an amazing menu full of mock meat dishes and tofu. Every dish I have had has been excellent, and it all comes spiced to your liking (spicy for me!).