“Pastrami, Pastrami, and more Pastrami”

Agoura's Famous Deli & Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 104 Restaurants in Agoura Hills
Cuisines: Deli
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We offer traditional deli fare, as well as unique and innovative American and international offerings. All restaurants are open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We offer daily and weekend specials!
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Over the last couple months, I have eaten there more than I have over the last 10 years. I forgot how good their pastrami is. I am a huge pastrami fan, and they have really good serving portions.

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

The deli is a good place to go when you don’t know exactly what you want. They have a a lot to choose from. We have been going there for years. The staff is always cheerful and patient. It has a good feeling when you walk in. I do have one caveat. They were taken over, and while the deli looks and feels the same, they changed their supplier on veggie burgers and, in my opinion, the new veggie burgers are not edible. If they changed that supplier, what else did they change? We just have to wait and see.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

It's a deli. "nuff said there. Clean and very good service. Menu is broad and no one I've ever gone with has complained. Soups are top notch but i you get the Chicken in a pot, you need a partner. It would be nice if thy put 2 Matzo Ball instead of one but still plenty to eat. We have closer Deli's but travel there especially when Chicken Salad is the desire. They have the best!

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Agoura's Famous Deli is a really good deli with great food, great service and a local neighborhood way of making you feel at home!

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

It's hard to beat this one for 30 miles. It's the bomb of real NY Jewish delicatessen. Not too fancy, not shabby at all. Just right. They got the goods - I'm a NY'er and I love this place. You get exactly what you expect time after time!! Great service, great food, comfortable vibe and THE PICKLES!! To die for!!!