“BBQ Done Right”

Tavern 101 Grill & Tap House
Ranked #31 of 104 Restaurants in Agoura Hills
Description: Tavern 101 American Grill serves the best American Food and BBQ in Agoura Hills CA. We have an incredible menu filled with mouthwatering selections and delicious drinks.
Reviewed 3 December 2017

Where to start - Really good cornbread to start off with. Top notch beer selection and the server aimed my party in the right direction for each of our tastes. Great brisket and ribs. Sides were delicious, but a bit on the cool side (beans and mashed potatoes). Service was spot on. Restaurant was clean and comfortable. Pricing was right on for bbq. Next time I am visiting the area I will stop by for sure.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a late lunch with my husband after reading a review about this place in our local Acorn newspaper. This place did not disappoint!
For starters, I'm usually hesitant of lemonade... especially pink lemonade because it's overly sweet. It was warm out today and it just sounded so good after seeing it on the menu. I'm glad I ordered it because it was perfect!! Not overwhelmingly sweet at all! I could probably drink it by the bucket ha! Okay not that much, but you get my point.

I had the Turkey burger with fries and it was scrumptious. Turkey was moist, the aioli sauce on it had a hint of spice, and those fries were cooked to perfection; not salty not soggy not burnt. They were fluffy and crispy.

My husband had the brisket sandwich and he wouldn't stop raving about it while he ate it. He had a side salad with it and was super content.

The service overall was great. Staff was very attentive. We sat on the outdoor patio area, which is decorated nicely with interesting succulent boxes. The inside bar area was very neat too. Seems like a nice play to relax at on a Friday evening. Definitely coming back and letting friends know about this hidden gem along the freeway.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Always stop in when I am driving by-right off the freeway.

Casual, clean spot, that feels good and the food is great. But, what makes it special is the staff, they are friendly, attentive, and seem happy to be there. GO!

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Loved the atmosphere! The service was above average and food was delicious. The pricing was a bit high in our opinion but certainly not outrageous. This is a great place to stop by for a cold drink, a tasty bite, and a laid back environment in which to unwind.

Reviewed 17 June 2017

Just a beer and burger place which tries to be more...and fails. If you like bitter brews, this is for you!