“Good, Fresh, Fast”

Green Onion Chinese Cuisine
Ranked #50 of 96 Restaurants in Agoura Hills
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 21 June 2016

This is really good Chinese food. It's very fresh and flavorful. So often at Chinese restaurants, the food is very salty, or greasy, and sometimes the meat/chicken are unidentifiable cuts. But Green Onion is never salty, and the beef/chicken/shrimp/veggies are all fresh and well-cooked. It's in a little strip mall in Lake Lindero, but don't be fooled...it's good stuff.

Reviewed 20 May 2016

We eat here or get food to go about once a month. They make ever customization exactly the way we like. The family who work here are kind and I feel that they care that I am happy with my food. Wonderful neighborhood place.

Reviewed 5 January 2016

This has become our go-to place for local Chinese food. It is a very small restaurant, but the food and owners are terrific.

1  Thank Lori H
Reviewed 6 November 2015

I have now eaten in or bought take out at least 10 times. It has always been good and tasty. I like their Cashew Chicken and their Shrimp in Lobster Sauce. Their specialty friend rice is good too!

1  Thank Angela A
Reviewed 5 October 2015 via mobile

my favorite local Chinese restaurant went out of business so I thought I would give the green onion a try, what a disappointment my war wonton soup was so tasteless and all the ingredients were overcooked and gooey. I also ordered chow mein it was absolutely tasteless it had no meat in it because I got the house version of it well won't be going back there again bummer.