“Good food at a good price”

Jinky's Agoura Hills
Ranked #5 of 105 Restaurants in Agoura Hills
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

We love Jinky's for their delicious chili and killer tater tots. We often order the chili omelet, even for dinner!

Date of visit: March 2017
Alan V, Owner at Jinky's Agoura Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

Thank you for the nice review!!! We are glad you have discovered our famous chili!

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Wasnt bad at all. Not an extensive menu. Would try again. I had chips and guacamole. Good. I also had appetizer chicken fajita quesadillas which was good as well. My husband had some kind of quinoa salad. It could have used a little more dressing.

Date of visit: June 2017

Thank you for reviewing our restaurant!

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

My group of five needed a quick bite to eat for lunch after we arrived from the airport and needed to head out for a meeting. We stopped at Jinky's which was next door to the Homewood Suites we were staying at. I had a pesto chicken sandwich with French fries. It was delicious. Another member in my group had a shrimp salad and said it was delicious as well. They had a very extensive menu with great selection with options to do half a sandwich or whole sandwich. I would highly recommend this restaurant would definitely eat there again.

5 stars!!! Thank you!

Reviewed 4 June 2017

Recently went to Jinky's. We entered the door and was told to sit anywhere we wanted.
We found a nice table and sat there for almost 20 minutes before anyone came by. We were ready to leave the place. It seems that the help is very young and and not attentive at all. The food was good but very overprice for what you got. The restaurant was almost empty with only make 5 tables being served. What we did order was tasty. I doubt we would return. Expected much more.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Food OK. Have had pancakes...big but dry. Also have had hamburger ..just ok. The food is better at their original restaurant. Also on expensive side for type and quality of food.

Date of visit: June 2016
Alan V, Owner at Jinky's Agoura Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Thank you for reviewing our restaurant. Please give us another try. We have many varieties of our famous chili! May I suggest the Boston Turkey!! Jinky's Cafe