“Too Much Good Food”

Grissini Ristorante Italiano
Reserve with OpenTable
Grissini Ristorante Italiano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 104 Restaurants in Agoura Hills
Price range: US$1 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 1 Block East of Reyes Adobe
Description: At Grissini, we have created a modern-day Roma where you can transport to Italy: choose your favorite pasta and select from a tempting variety of alluring homemade sauces for your own personal indulgence! Using fresh seasonal ingredients and authentic Italian recipes, we wish to captivate our customers with our signature style. Grissini is truly honored to announce that we were voted “A Reader’s Favorite of Italian Cuisine” by the Daily News 2009 Reader’s Choice Awards.
Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

We had dinner here for the first time after a day visiting the Reagan Library. Reservations recommended especially weekend nights. We called ahead and barely got in. This is the place for authentic Italian fare. My husband had Lasagne while I ordered Gorgonzola Ravioli. The menu offers an extensive list of pasta styles and then a list of sauces so you can match or build your own pasta dish if you choose. There is also an impressive list of other dishes as well as pizza. We shared bites of each other's dishes as we often do, and we both agreed this was the best lasagne either of us have ever had. The Ravioli was also very good. Everyone here is dedicated to serving you and we enjoyed the warm atmosphere even with how very busy they were. For dessert we ordered the Cannoli which was also fabulous. Great meal; wonderful people; terrific service!

1  Thank Catlynn217

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Our first visit and we had a wonderful evening here. Menu is large and varied. Everything we had was great. The wine list is very good as well. Nice selection of Italian wines which complimented the meal. We will definitely be going back.

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Once again, great food and service. Since it was my birthday got a free desert. The owner of this place makes it a must place to eat.

Reviewed 9 February 2017

I chose this restaurant because it was very close to our hotel. So glad I did. It was SO GOOD!

They had so many "by the glass" wine selections and actually had one of my faves.

My husband and I both started with a salad. I had the mixed greens & he had an pear and beet salad.

For dinner, I had spaghetti and meatballs. As a kid of an Italian immigrant, I have had my fair share of meatballs. I'll say these were right up there in the top 5. SO GOOD!

The staff was super friendly and asked us lots of questions about the race. They were super impressed we were running so many miles.

If I am ever in the area again, running or not, I would ABSOLUTELY eat here again!

Reviewed 7 December 2016

The food was very good and plentiful. Old school Italian. We've been here several times and the service has been inconsistent. Not bad, just not quite as good as it could have been. Main complaint is their exhorbitant wine corkage.