“Breakfast Burrito”

Bravo Burgers
Ranked #3 of 18 Restaurants in Adelanto
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Excellent taste and fast service.
Good value for the price. Yum.
Nice staff as well. My wife and I are regular customers.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

Have not been there in a while but the last two times everything smelt and tasted like
garlic, had a blt and it tasted like it was smothered in it. Sodas and fries also. One bite
and had to throw it away.

Reviewed 20 August 2016

Every time we travel highway 395 this is our must-stop for breakfast location. Their breakfast burritos are the best! The dining room is clean and the staff are friendly. Arriving to their smiles and those colossal burritos are just what we need to start our day

1  Thank CliffordG
Reviewed 22 May 2016

We have a Bravo Burgers in Chino Hills and tried this place on our way to Mammoth. My son and I always have the Bravo Burgers sausage breakfast burrito and my wife the bacon & eggs. We were not disappointed and the prices similar to Chino Hills, not pricey at all!
Their homemade salsa is always good. The only difference between this Bravo Burgers and the one in Chino Hills was the lack of tortilla chips. My son likes to snack on the chips and salsa while waiting for his breakfast burrito and Adelanto did not have chips. I would definitely stop here again for breakfast if I am in the area.

Reviewed 21 March 2016

I stopped in for breakfast. Ordered the ham steak, eggs, has browns and toast. The order was taken correctly and the meal was served quickly. I liked their fresh salsa bar which had a variety of salsas and picos.

Plenty of parking.