All reviewsnice hoteleasy accessroom was cleangreat place to stayspring trainingenjoyed my staydefinitely stay here againbusiness tripconvenient locationhgiphoenixfreewaystadiumhousekeepingbaseballfireplace
Reviewed 23 February 2016

Great Hotel, close to the highway. Shopping and dining close by. Very clean. Plenty of amenities to enjoy. Beds slept very well. Plenty of parking all around the building. I would highly recommend for business or pleasure. Very close to NASCAR

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Elda M, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2016

Dear Donna S,

Thank you very much for sharing this review and letting us know about your great stay. Come back soon and Happy Travels.

Reviewed 10 February 2016

Our stay at the Hilton Garden Inn / Avondale was a 10 out o 10. The digital check in was perfect for our late night check in, the entire staff was welcoming and friendly. We would book again upon our next trip to the Phoenix/Avondale area.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Elda M, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2016

Dear Dundee D,

We are very pleased to know how satisfied you were with your stay. I'm glad that our friendly staff took well care of you during your visit. Come back soon and Happy Travels.

Reviewed 26 January 2016

We were with a group and have stayed there for the past 6 years. We did not have a breakdown of the actual cost, but the room and services were very nice. Did not use the dining room, pool or any other amenities.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Elda M, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2016

Dear Denise G,

Thank you very much for been a loyal guest and for keep coming back to us every year. We are very pleased to know that you were satisfied with the room and services. About the breakdown of the cost feel free to contact me at the hotel to look at your information and see how I can help you with that. Happy travels and see you soon.

Ph. 623-882-3351

Reviewed 18 January 2016

My business trip had me in Tucson and Phoenix for the week, the other nights the hotels (other brands - not my choice) I was in were not clean or well maintained, but I was a passenger. Ending my week in this Hilton Garden Inn, was like a reward for my less than clean stays. I stay in many chains in my work travel, I think I am going to shift to more Hilton properties as the experience with them seems more consistent

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Elda M, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2016

Dear Karen P,

Thank you very much for filling out this review. We are very pleased to know how satisfied you were with the cleanliness of our property. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and that you now decided to be part of our Hilton Family. Come back soon.

Reviewed 15 January 2016

The hotel was located in a good area, easy access to the interstate, sporting venues, restaurants, casinos and the entire downtown are. It is also easy to get to from the airport. The stay was very enjoyable. The food was terrific.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Elda M, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix/Avondale, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2016

Dear David D,

We are very pleased to know how convenient our property was for you, as well as knowing how much your enjoy the food and your stay. come back soon. Happy travels.