“Supper”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #11 of 100 Restaurants in Athens
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Quick through drive through to get a chicken sandwich, fries, and a coke for my son. Food was great and great.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

Not sure what I was expecting but it was on par with McDonalds and Burger King. We are not fast food people but we heard all the good things about it. The chicken was mediocre at best. My wife loved the chicken salad with dark green lettuce.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

My Wife buys a calendar with a calendar card that has monthly free items. She also has the app which gives her monthly deals. Today she sent me out to get her item. The drive thru was wrapped around the building, no parking spaces and customers were illegally parking at the neighboring businesses that clearly had "No Parking for Chick Fil A". I went in to order "To Go" and it was utter chaos. There was a hoard of people and no one knew who was next, I was constantly in the way of people getting their condiments. It is "Crazy" that this place is always so packed while the other Fast Food Restaurants on exit 351 are barely doing any business. Build another Chick Fil A to help take some of the pressure off the existing one!

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Located near my hotel on recent Athens visit. Very friendly and helpful service. Still the best chicken strips anywhere. I'll keep coming back!

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Busy CF store. Fast service. Good food at low price as always. Clean - everything was a pleasure. Will Return.