“Really slow service”

Add it.
Zaxby's
Ranked #33 of 98 Restaurants in Athens
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Not sure if it is just the popularity and heavy traffic that this restaurant gets, but the drive through is really slow. I am talking about 15-20 minute waits. Once you get your food, it is typically good Zaxby's chicken and sides. Have never been inside, but can imagine it's crowded.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

Some of the best salads around. I like the blackened blue salad with blue cheese dressing. The portion size is abundant and the toast on the side is a nice part of the meal. The chicken is tasty. I recommend this Zaxby's.

Reviewed 25 December 2016 via mobile

I've ate here a couple of times. Seems like a standard Zaxby's to me. Good chicken. Good everything. I'd come again.

Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

Prior to this visit, my experience with many zaxbys has been very greasy chicken sandwiches and soggy fries. However, this location changed that. Not only were they accommodating and quick, but the food was delicious. I'm actually looking forward to another visit.

Reviewed 19 February 2016

Glad this place is in Athens...they have great wings and fingers! Their salads are also real good! My son loves the birthday cake milk shake!