“Great like all Zaxby's”

Add it.
Zaxby's
Ranked #30 of 100 Restaurants in Athens
Reviewed 1 February 2017

Some of the best salads around. I like the blackened blue salad with blue cheese dressing. The portion size is abundant and the toast on the side is a nice part of the meal. The chicken is tasty. I recommend this Zaxby's.

Reviewed 25 December 2016 via mobile

I've ate here a couple of times. Seems like a standard Zaxby's to me. Good chicken. Good everything. I'd come again.

Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

Prior to this visit, my experience with many zaxbys has been very greasy chicken sandwiches and soggy fries. However, this location changed that. Not only were they accommodating and quick, but the food was delicious. I'm actually looking forward to another visit.

Reviewed 19 February 2016

Glad this place is in Athens...they have great wings and fingers! Their salads are also real good! My son loves the birthday cake milk shake!

Reviewed 29 October 2015

We had heard that this place had good chicken. They were right! We have eaten chicken strips at all kinds of places, but these were in a league of their own. They tasted very fresh as well as their fries. We will try this restaurant again some time.