I worked late one night and decided to eat here before going to my motel. This was a mistake. The door was propped open and once inside we realized it was because something had been burned in the kitchen. It was so Smokey we decided to order to go. The fries tasted like grease and those normally delicious soft buns were like hard bricks...dry and nasty. It was definitely not worth the trouble or the stomach ache. The cashier was very nice hence the poor not terrible review!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.