“They closed early one evening.....”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Athens
Reviewed 4 March 2018

I was staying at the hotel up the street so I ate there a few times. The service was good and the coffee and sandwiches were good as well. I pulled in the lot the other night right before closing time, they looked up at the headlights, and quickly turned off the lights.

Reviewed 2 December 2017

Great service, great coffee and frozen drinks too. My son-in-law and granddaughter walked over there several times during our visit to Athens.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

One can usually get a quick cup of coffee and a quick bite to eat. However, I have had better coffee and food at McDonalds. For what you get, it is not worth it. Prices are too high and the quality is no better than your average cup of coffee.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Very friendly staff for my morning cup of tea every day during my recent Athens visit. Dependable, reliable, helpful and started my day with a smile.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

Friendly and fast. Staff very knowledgeable about the menu items and helpful in figuring out what you want just by description