“Great BBQ”

306 Bbq
Ranked #2 of 97 Restaurants in Athens
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

The food here is great! I love everything that I have tried so far. One of my favorite things is the stuffed baked potato. It was huge!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

For this place to serve sit down food it is not set up right. You walk in to go straight to the counter and order like it is a hamburger place. You don't have time to look at the menu because the order taker is waiting and people behind you are waiting. Food was okay but don't think i will give this another try.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped in to try the brisket. It was excellent had okra and apple casserole for sides excellent as well

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

We visit 306 every once in a while and the food is always fresh and the service is always friendly. It’s decent bbq but just not exactly my style. I know lots of people love it though! My favorite thing on the menu is the turkey so I’d say to give that a try if you stop here!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

This is a busy place on Sundays which means good food!! This was my first visit and won’t be my last!! Your food order is taken at the counter. My food came quickly and was very hot. I had the vegetable plate. Squash casserole is very good! Brown sugar green beans were different and delicious! Mac & cheese very creamy & so good! Sweet potato casserole was great! It has a brown sugar crust on top. This is a great place to get delicious veggies!!

Been to 306 Bbq? Share your experiences!