“Great food for a c-store”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jiffy Food Store Bakery & Deli
Ranked #45 of 100 Restaurants in Athens
Cuisines: American
Description: Next door to the Athens post office.
Description: Next door to the Athens post office.
Reviewed 17 February 2017

Their breakfast biscuits (sausage, ham, egg, etc). will rival Hardees in tasted. The chicken (breasts or strips) are very good and the Jalapeno Poppers (Jalapeno Peppers stuffed with cheese) are fantastic.

Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

I've stopped here several times when I've needed to grab something quick to eat. Their food is mostly fried and seems to be fresh. They have a wide selection. Their desserts are also pretty good. The downside is that every time I go in there the staff seems about as friendly as a rock.

Reviewed 8 February 2016 via mobile

Everytime I bring it home and start to eat my family usually gets half of it! We tol d my little sister it was xaxbys just to get her to eat it and she really thought it was. It's very good, fast. And convenient. Def will be a continuing tradition.

Reviewed 28 October 2015 via mobile

I see all the wonderful reviews on here and feel obligated to tell you that this store has changed owners. With that change went the long time employees who treated their customers like family and actually cared about caring for you. It is no longer the "neighborhood store" that it once was. They really need to change the name because it is definitely not Jiffy's any more.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

It seemed ridiculous to have a gas station/convenience store on the list until I actually got food from Jiffy Mart. The food is cooked and ready so no wait is necessary. They offer fried chicken including livers & gizzards, fried potatoes, pizza, sandwiches and fresh baked cookies. We ordered a small order of livers and a small order of gizzards and were surprised at the quality & generous portions . I also had a corn dog, best one I've had in years. For all of our food and drinks the cost was under $10.00 and we couldn't eat it all. Most items are cooked on site you can tell they are fresh. No seating available but there is a drive through window.

1  Thank Gary G