Lowest prices for your stay
US$122
Free cancellation until 30/04/21
ZenHotels.comUS$101
StayForLongUS$122
getaroom.comUS$106
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 July 2019 via mobile

Believe they have been reading the past reviews. Rooms have new bedding and carpet, staff very polite. In room coffee maker worked however no cups so had to ask. Breakfast, well standard, nothing to really write home about. Nice small pool area that was very clean and well maintained. If you have kids and stop here they will be able to get rid of that extra energy. Beautiful parks close by as well.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 July 2019

Stayed here for business through the Hydrofest week. My room was clean, front desk staff was courteous and helpful. I worked 12-14 hour days and came back to a quiet cool clean room making it easy to shower and get a good nights sleep before doing it all again in the heat of June. Bed was great! I appreciate the price being in line with state employee per diem; not many hotels do this. Will definitely stay here again and plan to book for next years event as soon as the dates are released.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 December 2018

Stayed here for two nights while visiting family. First issue started at check-in. Rate I was charged was higher than the rate I booked. Was told by front desk staff that "the rate went up". What? Once I book, that is the rate I should be charged. There was another women at the front desk who I believe was either the manager or franchisee and she was able to resolve.

The room furnishings appear updated and the bathroom was small but updated as well. First impression was very positive but.........

When climbing into bed I noticed what appeared to be blood stains on the sheet. Took it to the office and got another sheet. The second sheet had to be returned as well. Looked like someone picked their nose and used it as a tissue. Finally the third sheet was clean.

Odd water pressure in shower. The colder the water the stronger the pressure. Very weak water pressure if you like a warm/hot shower.

Found two bugs in room the second day. One appeared to be some kind of beetle. Not sure what the other was. I assume these get in the room if the cleaning staff leaves door open while cleaning room. Did not bother mentioning this to front staff as I was leaving in the morning and what would they do about it anyway.

Breakfast was not very good. Eggs shaped like hockey pucks that were hard and dry.

Hotel sits back off of a major road with plenty of eating options. Others have commented about road noise but I did not have an issue with that.

Will likely stay in Guntersville on my next visit.

Date of stay: December 2018
2  Thank JAR713
Reviewed 31 October 2018

Had to book rooms last minute due to a funeral.
Group included 2 elderly people that walk with canes, and one with a broken ankle. We had to take 2nd floor rooms. Asked where the elevator was, there isn't one. Not good at all.

They have full size mattresses on Queen box springs, be careful.
Room 1 had no issues. Room 2 had a toilet that clogged and overflowed. We were moved to another room with the exhaust fan hanging from the ceiling and not working.

The pool is covered with scum, not that swimming in N Alabama is happening outside in October anyway. The advertised gym was closed during the entire stay with an "out of order sign".

Room 2 had torn duvets, then we found a large yellow stain on another. Gross.

Breakfast was available, but was rarely replentished. We also ended up at McDonalds each morning, similar to those above. The sign to not take food back to the room was tacky. Considering 3 folks couldn't do steps and the non existent elevator, they had McDonalds.

The noise coming from 231 is the worst I've ever had it a hotel room.

This hotel would step up it's game if it had some competition, but it does not. We would stay there again only because I don't want to drive from Huntsville daily to visit family.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2018

Literally the only place in Arab to stay, exterior looked clean, room interior was OK, then the fun started.
Hotel is behind McD and near a major highway so bring your earplugs. Air con was quite literally the noisiest thing I have ever heard, it almost drowned out the exterior. Either way it was NOISY in the room. Internet is straight out of dark ages dial up, so SLOW. The "free" breakfast is free because your could donate the WW2 surplus items. Biscuits that where better suited to the NHL, coffee from the dark ages, etc.
Overall I would drive the 20 mins to another place.

Date of stay: October 2018