Lowest prices for your stay
Quality
Free cancellation until 14/05/21
ZenHotels.com
StayForLongUS$123
getaroom.comUS$106
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Impressive Lobby, very friendly owners, updated rooms, clean, new mattress, furniture, cooling system is evident. Nice pool, outside areas are very well kept, would definitely reccomend. Prices are very reasonable

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Quality Inn A, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Arab Hwy 231, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review of the Quality Inn in Arab Alabama. We greatly appreciate all the kind words and I will pass them on to our staff. We hope to see you again soon. Have a wonderful summer.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

I don't usually stay in Quality Inns but since my son was having surgery in Arab and its the only hotel in the area, we stayed here for the night. We were really surprised. The hotel is high quality, clean, and very comfortable. The staff does a lot to make this place nice. Everything down to the parking lot has been updated. I HIGHLY recommend this place.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Quality Inn A, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Arab Hwy 231, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Dear Guest,
I apologize for getting back to your review so late but our software update now makes it simpler for all of us to respond. And with that being said I like to say thank you for taking the time to do a review and I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon and again thank you for the kind words.

Julie Smith/FAD
Quality Inn
Arab, Alabama

Reviewed 25 April 2018

I stayed here for a couple of nights earlier this week. This Quality Inn is a little better than that I have stayed at in the past. The A/C worked really well, and the shower head had great pressure. The rooms are very modernized. Sometimes you enter a hotel room and think that you've gone back in time. I thought the stairwell and catwalk structure was a little odd, but there isn't much you can do about that. Also, there are two fast food restaurants directly in front of the property. However, this place is located in a quasi dry county, so obtaining booze can present an issue.

One thing that bothered me somewhat was the young lady who worked the desk in the early morning hours. I attempted to walk into the main lounge area around 5 a.m. in the morning in order to try to get some coffee. The desk girl seemed to think that I was some kind of intruder despite the fact that I needed a room key to access the lounge area. She came off as rude, and that could be the fact that she potentially awoke from a nap. I am not really sure. Nobody in my group thought too highly of her. The morning of check out she took what had to be about five minutes to print my hotel receipt. She could use some extra training or a harsh reprimand.

I think I have said enough here. Boom!

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank zacheryduncan19

Dear Guest,
First I'd like to apologize for the delay in our response to your review. And I'd like to apologize for the lobby incident and say that I hope I was not the one working that morning. If so i am terribly sorry if me or any other employees seemed rude. As far as the the employee thinking it might be an intruder that is possible because we had just recently put in the key locking system for the lobby and we were not quite used to it yet. We are now and I hope that if you come back this way you'll allow us to try and redeem ourselves. Again Thank you for staying with us and thank you again for your nice review.

Julie Smith/FDA
Quality Inn
Arab, Alabama

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Clean, secure, comfortable, excellent location. In my humble estimation this motel represents an outstanding value for one's budget. I wholeheartedly recommend this motel when travel and need for lodging takes a person to Arab, Alabama.

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed 31 July 2017

We travel very little but stay in different hotels. As of this stay the hotel was great. From the time of check in, moving our things into the room, sleeping and the breakfast, everything was more than expected. We have stayed in Hampton Inns and Marriott inns that were not this nice. If you are in the area, try it. We were very surprised. Have a great travel.

Date of stay: July 2017