Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$100
TripadvisorUS$101
ZenHotels.comUS$101
StayForLongUS$123
getaroom.comUS$106
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 September 2017

Clean, secure, comfortable, excellent location. In my humble estimation this motel represents an outstanding value for one's budget. I wholeheartedly recommend this motel when travel and need for lodging takes a person to Arab, Alabama.

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed 31 July 2017

We travel very little but stay in different hotels. As of this stay the hotel was great. From the time of check in, moving our things into the room, sleeping and the breakfast, everything was more than expected. We have stayed in Hampton Inns and Marriott inns that were not this nice. If you are in the area, try it. We were very surprised. Have a great travel.

Date of stay: July 2017
2  Thank kennybug7
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

Sink in room would not drain. Bath tub leaked and it wasn't a small leak either. Put a wash cloth under it and shut the door and could still hear it. Shower head sprayed everywhere and leaked so bad there was barely enough pressure to shower. Bed was comfortable and room looked cleaned. Pool was nice. I probably would Drive the 45 minutes to Huntsville next time. It would do in a pinch.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank WyoCwby
Reviewed 17 January 2017

Very small hotel pretty quite setting, had to stay in a smoking room to be with the wrestling team. good breakfast but also small not much to choose from. great staff, not real clean but it was alright for the purpose.

Date of stay: January 2017
Reviewed 18 December 2016

Passing thru on business and decided to pull off and get some rest, despite mixed reviews thought I'd give it a shot. Check-In was a lengthy ordeal, room had insects and a musty smell and cockroaches in room. Tried to go back to desk and get refund was told that was impossible, decided I'd crash on top of covers and leave my bags in the car so I didn't bring any little friends home. Talked to management/owners in morning about issue and at the very least a partial refund. They were very rude and definitely not helpful or sympathetic.

Date of stay: December 2016
Quality Inn A, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn Arab Hwy 231, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2016

Dear Sir,
On behalf of myself and all of my fellow hotel employees' I would like to apologize for your less than Quality stay. We do hope that you might reconsider and stay with us again soon so that we might be able to provide you with the quality stay that you deserve thank you and I hope you have a wonderful Holiday season.

Julie Smith/FDC