Lowest prices for your stay
Quality
US$97
SAVE US$9
Agoda.comUS$100
getaroom.comUS$106
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 December 2016

Passing thru on business and decided to pull off and get some rest, despite mixed reviews thought I'd give it a shot. Check-In was a lengthy ordeal, room had insects and a musty smell and cockroaches in room. Tried to go back to desk and get refund was told that was impossible, decided I'd crash on top of covers and leave my bags in the car so I didn't bring any little friends home. Talked to management/owners in morning about issue and at the very least a partial refund. They were very rude and definitely not helpful or sympathetic.

Date of stay: December 2016
Quality Inn A, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn Arab Hwy 231, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2016

Dear Sir,
On behalf of myself and all of my fellow hotel employees' I would like to apologize for your less than Quality stay. We do hope that you might reconsider and stay with us again soon so that we might be able to provide you with the quality stay that you deserve thank you and I hope you have a wonderful Holiday season.

Julie Smith/FDC
706 N. Brindlee Mtn. Pkwy
Arab, AL 35016

Reviewed 28 November 2016

We have stayed at this motel quite a few times. Since the new people have taken over it is getting terrible. When we went to check in there was nobody in the office. The check in person was out cleaning rooms. When we finally did get to our room we found all the lamps unplugged, clock unplugged, feces all over the rim of the toilet. Check in person finally came and cleaned the bathroom. Terrible place to stay.

Date of stay: August 2016
Reviewed 8 September 2016

This place is in the process of doing a few updates but it was clean, the AC worked well, the beds were comfortable and the price was $75.00 plus tax. There was only a couple of choices in this little town and this place looked the best.

Date of stay: September 2016
Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

I made a reservation by mistake from the orbitz website for 1 night. I was not within the cancellation time period so they were not required to refund my money. I called them within 5 minutes of making the reservation (yes I have made this mistake before and every time before I call the hotel they say ok then I call orbitz and they call and give me a refund) the lady at the desk says let me check. Then asks me to call back in 30 minutes. I call back and Tom tells me they will not issue a refund because I am past the cancellation time. I ask to speak to the manager and he says he is, after some discussion he says there is no way he will let me out of the reservation. I understand the policy, I called immediately and they did not lose a booking because I took the last room the place was not even 25% full, I was making sales calls in the area that day so I stopped by and spoke with one of the owners. She told me they do not refund past the cancellation time no matter what the circumstances are. I asked why and she only said no refund. Even though I was not within the cancellation period I feel they should have done the right thing and let me out of the reservation, I was going to be 50 miles away and only selected them because I thought it was the cullman, al quality inn. They were not at all apologetic or sympathetic to my mistake that did not cost them a nickel. They made full money on the room that I did not even stay in and had no qualms about it.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank lelandm839
Reviewed 5 July 2016

We stayed there for our family reunion. They were kind to open up the breakfast area so we could we visit with each other. Room was clean! Could not figure out how to get on wifi but overall it was a great experience.

Date of stay: July 2016