Lowest prices for your stay
US$106
US$100
View deal
SAVE US$6
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Snaptravel
getaroom.comUS$106
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 November 2016

We have stayed at this motel quite a few times. Since the new people have taken over it is getting terrible. When we went to check in there was nobody in the office. The check in person was out cleaning rooms. When we finally did get to our room we found all the lamps unplugged, clock unplugged, feces all over the rim of the toilet. Check in person finally came and cleaned the bathroom. Terrible place to stay.

Date of stay: August 2016
Reviewed 8 September 2016

This place is in the process of doing a few updates but it was clean, the AC worked well, the beds were comfortable and the price was $75.00 plus tax. There was only a couple of choices in this little town and this place looked the best.

Date of stay: September 2016
Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

I made a reservation by mistake from the orbitz website for 1 night. I was not within the cancellation time period so they were not required to refund my money. I called them within 5 minutes of making the reservation (yes I have made this mistake before and every time before I call the hotel they say ok then I call orbitz and they call and give me a refund) the lady at the desk says let me check. Then asks me to call back in 30 minutes. I call back and Tom tells me they will not issue a refund because I am past the cancellation time. I ask to speak to the manager and he says he is, after some discussion he says there is no way he will let me out of the reservation. I understand the policy, I called immediately and they did not lose a booking because I took the last room the place was not even 25% full, I was making sales calls in the area that day so I stopped by and spoke with one of the owners. She told me they do not refund past the cancellation time no matter what the circumstances are. I asked why and she only said no refund. Even though I was not within the cancellation period I feel they should have done the right thing and let me out of the reservation, I was going to be 50 miles away and only selected them because I thought it was the cullman, al quality inn. They were not at all apologetic or sympathetic to my mistake that did not cost them a nickel. They made full money on the room that I did not even stay in and had no qualms about it.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank lelandm839
Reviewed 5 July 2016

We stayed there for our family reunion. They were kind to open up the breakfast area so we could we visit with each other. Room was clean! Could not figure out how to get on wifi but overall it was a great experience.

Date of stay: July 2016
Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

This room had a wet dog smell. The free Wi-Fi was hit or miss and caused real problems. The room was not so nice, perhaps because of the cockroaches or fruit flies. In the end, it's a cheap bed, but is recommend staying on a couch before staying here.

Date of stay: June 2016