Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$100
Agoda.comUS$100
getaroom.comUS$106
Trip.comUS$105
ZenHotels.comUS$101
TripadvisorUS$100
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 September 2016

This place is in the process of doing a few updates but it was clean, the AC worked well, the beds were comfortable and the price was $75.00 plus tax. There was only a couple of choices in this little town and this place looked the best.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

I made a reservation by mistake from the orbitz website for 1 night. I was not within the cancellation time period so they were not required to refund my money. I called them within 5 minutes of making the reservation (yes I have made this mistake before and every time before I call the hotel they say ok then I call orbitz and they call and give me a refund) the lady at the desk says let me check. Then asks me to call back in 30 minutes. I call back and Tom tells me they will not issue a refund because I am past the cancellation time. I ask to speak to the manager and he says he is, after some discussion he says there is no way he will let me out of the reservation. I understand the policy, I called immediately and they did not lose a booking because I took the last room the place was not even 25% full, I was making sales calls in the area that day so I stopped by and spoke with one of the owners. She told me they do not refund past the cancellation time no matter what the circumstances are. I asked why and she only said no refund. Even though I was not within the cancellation period I feel they should have done the right thing and let me out of the reservation, I was going to be 50 miles away and only selected them because I thought it was the cullman, al quality inn. They were not at all apologetic or sympathetic to my mistake that did not cost them a nickel. They made full money on the room that I did not even stay in and had no qualms about it.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank lelandm839
Reviewed 5 July 2016

We stayed there for our family reunion. They were kind to open up the breakfast area so we could we visit with each other. Room was clean! Could not figure out how to get on wifi but overall it was a great experience.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

This room had a wet dog smell. The free Wi-Fi was hit or miss and caused real problems. The room was not so nice, perhaps because of the cockroaches or fruit flies. In the end, it's a cheap bed, but is recommend staying on a couch before staying here.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2016

I was hesitant to stay here because of its aged look on the website pictures. However, I was staying only one night and wasn't going to be hanging around long, so I figured "how bad can it be?"

I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived. Although the property isn't new, it was well-kept, clean, and appeared to be freshly painted in the not so distant past. The room was nice, the breakfast area was nice, and the free breakfast didn't have a lot of items to offer, but what they had (make your own waffles, biscuits & Gravy, grits, oatmeal, pastries, cereal, yogurt, bagels, etc.) was pretty good.

The hotel has an outdoor pool, although it wasn't opened yet when I was there in May. I didn't plan to swim anyway, and didn't even try to check it out.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel to others who are visiting the area.

Room tip: No elevator, so if you have a long stay, small children and/or lots of luggage, you might want to ask for a room on the ground floor.
Date of stay: May 2016