“Great service and darn good food.”
Review of Dad's Bar-B-Que

Dad's Bar-B-Que
Ranked #9 of 75 Restaurants in Anniston
Reviewed 11 April 2018

We were just visiting Anniston and needed a quick lunch. Dad's was recommended and nearby so we took a chance. Both of us had a regular size Barbecue Sandwich, to which we added slow. The waitress brought extra sauce which was quite good. Hubby got the baked beans, which were good. I got the fried green tomatoes...a first for me; they came with ranch dressing. They were good, but just don't think it is my thing. The banana pudding was also homemade and very good!

Service was great -- attentive, accurate and friendly. The premises were clean and booths were comfortable. Definitely would return if I am in Anniston again.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Great bbq, chicken, ribs, anything you get from here is good. Make sure you ask for the Old style BBQ sauce

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Salad portion sizes are much too small. Lettuce is cheap. Pile it on for a $10 salad. They say they weigh it--It is just lettuce...come on guys.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

This was as good a BBQ sandwich as I have had in a while. I am particular and serious about my barbecue and this was the real deal. I ordered mine with outside meat and it was full of smokey delicious flavor. The fries I ordered were just OK.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Really excellent food good prices excellent service nice people. I highly recommend you going but make certain you have a lot of room because they gave you a lot of food I love that or make certain you're going home soon so you can bring the doggie bag back and it doesn't go to Waste.