“Awesome Pizza & Others”
Review of Wise Guys Two

Wise Guys Two
Ranked #28 of 71 Restaurants in Anniston
Reviewed 21 July 2016

We took some friends here last night as a ty for some help provided. We had been holding off going to this new place until my son got here and last night was our adventure. Let me start by saying that I come from an area in the Country that is packed full of Italians folks along with huge numbers of Italian restaurants,So I know Pizza lol and of course all the rest that comes along with it.So we arrive at this new location of the second store(never been to other)and it was very clean outside and in,point # 1 for them.
So we slide a few tables together and all 5 sit down and a wonderful waitress comes over right away and says hello welcome and takes our drink orders(So nice to see a smiling face). So we are looking menu's over and trying to decide what we will get for this exploration of Pizza lol.Our waitress comes back with drinks and again smiling the whole time and making us feel welcome and of course that leads me into my banter chat which is what we do where we are from,just kidding around all the time so it's harmless with the right attitude which she had.So we order some Mugsy's Mozzerella sticks $4.99 for a appetizer and they were really reall good,about as good as you can get w/o having fresh made mozzerella but worth every cent and then some. So for supper we order 2 Xl Pizza's 18"s 1- Specialty called the MeatHead and 1-regular Pepperoni . We also order 2 calzones 1 again MeatHead and the other Hawaiian and to top it off 1 Authentic true Chicago style MeatHead, Chicago style is something i never had but always wanted to try and a big battle where I am from as to which is better.The whole time all us are chatting it up with our wonderful waitress who used to work at Cracker barrell (we never got her there thats for sure) and laughing and having a great time.Here I will share a little tip,A pizza with 1 topping is with-in around $1 of a specialty that has many items,Wow what a deal for specialty's ! Plus you can swap out items on specialties or leave off items whatever you want to do and all for $1 or so,Very sweet deal try that other places.So the pies show up in stages and we dive in and Holy smokes,We all are like WOW ! These were by far the best tasting Pizza's I have ever had down here hands down.The Calzone I had is one of the best ever with the items from the MeatHead it was crazy goodness.So finally they bring out the Chicago style MeatHead and of course it took longer due to having to bake it twice to make it the authentic Chicago way,Very nice touch guys . I have to say it was one of the best tasting pizza's I have had in my life ! The double bake with the sauce being on the top took on a whole new crazy flavor even though it is the same sauce for both styles of pizza,I couldnt believe it. Now here is my opinion,You cannot really compare a Chicago style to NY thin crust style in my opinion as they both have Wonderful traits that is to each it's own. Instead I say try both and Enjoy both wherever you may live and remember that every person has there own likes n dislikes but it is ALL for the better when it comes to Pizza lol !
So My opinion is that WiseGuys Two in Oxford even though addy shows Anniston(by the way it is in the old Lamar's donut spot) has now taken over as the BEST PIZZA IN TOWN ! They use the best ingredients for everything they make which you can literally taste with every bite and also make Pasta's,Subs,Wings,and desserts. Please give them a shot and be ready for lots of leftovers ,We still have over half our meal left and having again tonight lol. They also Deliver 6 miles from store but if having a big shindig I would call and ask ya never know if they make exception or whatever,It's well worth it. Cheers to Y'all who work there and the owner you made our first but not last experience wonderful. Oh and I was playing and kidding round with our waitress about me testing the food ,She of course not knowing I would be posting the first review for TripAdvisor today. I wish I could remember her name but I am sure the know who the Ex-Cracker barrell girl is lol,She deserves a special thanx from management.

1  Thank CaptJack2112