Free cancellation until 04/08
US$123
Quality Inn(Andalusia)
US$74
US$72
Best Western Andalusia Inn(Andalusia)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$62
Priceline
US$65
Hotels.com
All reviewsstay there againexcellent valuepastriesitemscrewpillows
Reviewed 17 December 2014

Staff friendly and helpful. I arrived a day early and the were able to accommodate me with a room. Will use Days Inn in the future

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
days inn d, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Andalusia, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2014

Thank you for your kind words. We pride our self on providing a friendly and clean environment for your stay. We hope you do come back and stay with us again and let us know what you think of our improvements. Thanks Again for staying at Days Inn & Suites Andalusia,Al

Reviewed 24 November 2014

I was passing thru on the way to the coast and decided to stay here on a Friday night. It is a lot cheaper than staying at a hotel that is closer to the beach for one night. It served its purpose for me.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

It is always a pleasure to hear from our guests, your kind words are appreciated. Remember, anytime that you are in area we would love to have you stay with us again.

Reviewed 9 November 2014 via mobile

I booked this hotel because my son was in a playoff football game in opp alabama just needed a place to stay for the night the only reason I didn't give a excellent rating was because I booked through a third party online site and when I confirmed my reservation they said my only option was a king size bed room when I asked for a double bed room but with that aside this is a very nice small town hotel with great service " not excellent just because of double bed issue " they were remodeling during my visit my room was newly remodeled and our king size bed was very comfortable I would definitely stay her again if I was passing through andalusia alabama.

Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Bamabilly68

Thank you for your kind words. We pride our self on providing a friendly and clean environment for your stay. We hope you do come back and stay with us again and let us know what you think of our improvements. Thanks Again for staying with us.

Reviewed 15 October 2014

The bathroom was small and had hair in the tub, breakfast was horrible, and the mattress topper was still wet from apparently urine. It was disgusting!! I made a complaint to the staff, only to be told that she knew the housekeeper changes the pads. They pretty much brushed us off, without trying to accommodate us any further.....I will never stay here again!!!

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dejaiy
Reviewed 14 October 2014

We had visited this hotel numerous occasions over the past years since it was the only hotel in the city that was BIG Dog friendly. Upon booking our reservation, we notice it was under new management and the new owners no longer allowed dogs. We decided to leave our pup at home and continue on with our stay. The new hotel staff(who turned out to be the owner) was more than accommodating to our late arrival and the room was clean. That's where the good ends. Every morning the same selection of food was offered, and hardly enough to feed a family of 5, especially a hotel. There were never more than 2 pieces of bread for toast, the same sugary cereals every day and a Belgian waffle maker, which was always out of batter. The first morning, the owner was more than pleasant and ensured we had everything we needed, to bad I can't say the same for the rest of the staff. It went from bad to worse with every passing morning. The last day, the employee actually walked out for a cigarette break when I asked her if there was anymore milk or waffle batter. Mind you we were not at the end of the breakfast availability this was at 8:00 in the morning!! The room itself was clean and the dorm size refrigerator/freezer was a pleasant surprise. Beds were very firm which didn't do well for me, but the rest of the family had no issues.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family