“15 miles out of the way but worth it”
Review of Days Inn Andalusia

Days Inn Andalusia
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Andalusia
Reviewed 22 January 2015

I had business in Opp, Alabama and chose Days Inn Andalusia from the reviews I read on Trip Advisor. It was 15 miles out of my way but worth it.

I had a special assist room with one king bed, room 103. The room was "spotless" Really! No toothpaste spatter on the mirrors and the toilet and tub shined. The bed was soooooo comfortable, no soft or worn areas. I received a great nights sleep and didn't get up with backaches or pain. No cheap mattress here.

The selection of pillows would satisfy the pickiest sleeper, they were great as well. Microwave and freezer (yes a freezer) and a refrigerator no extra charge!

The shower head was adjustable for a variety of reasons and the water pressure and temp were strong and hot. Great for an early morning Rise N Shine.

No scuff marks or chipped off paint on the walls. It's obvious management is on top of maintenance at this hotel.

Front desk staff were very friendly, pleasant and helpful with customer service.

I was always out the door by 05:15 so I can not report on the breakfast bar but am confident it was killer as well.

When I return to Opp in a couple of months I plan to stay at this hotel again. It is worth the extra mileage.

Thank you Days Inn for a great weeks stay!

Room Tip: The hotel does not have an elevator so ask for the ground floor if you have any kind of injuries tha...
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
days inn d, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Andalusia, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2015

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Also, the Housekeeping staff was very honored to hear your comment regarding our Clean Rooms.
We look forward to providing you with the same experience the next time your in the Andalusia area!
Kind Regards

Reviewed 17 December 2014

Staff friendly and helpful. I arrived a day early and the were able to accommodate me with a room. Will use Days Inn in the future

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
days inn d, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Andalusia, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2014

Thank you for your kind words. We pride our self on providing a friendly and clean environment for your stay. We hope you do come back and stay with us again and let us know what you think of our improvements. Thanks Again for staying at Days Inn & Suites Andalusia,Al

Reviewed 24 November 2014

I was passing thru on the way to the coast and decided to stay here on a Friday night. It is a lot cheaper than staying at a hotel that is closer to the beach for one night. It served its purpose for me.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

It is always a pleasure to hear from our guests, your kind words are appreciated. Remember, anytime that you are in area we would love to have you stay with us again.

Reviewed 9 November 2014 via mobile

I booked this hotel because my son was in a playoff football game in opp alabama just needed a place to stay for the night the only reason I didn't give a excellent rating was because I booked through a third party online site and when I confirmed my reservation they said my only option was a king size bed room when I asked for a double bed room but with that aside this is a very nice small town hotel with great service " not excellent just because of double bed issue " they were remodeling during my visit my room was newly remodeled and our king size bed was very comfortable I would definitely stay her again if I was passing through andalusia alabama.

Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Bamabilly68

Thank you for your kind words. We pride our self on providing a friendly and clean environment for your stay. We hope you do come back and stay with us again and let us know what you think of our improvements. Thanks Again for staying with us.

Reviewed 15 October 2014

The bathroom was small and had hair in the tub, breakfast was horrible, and the mattress topper was still wet from apparently urine. It was disgusting!! I made a complaint to the staff, only to be told that she knew the housekeeper changes the pads. They pretty much brushed us off, without trying to accommodate us any further.....I will never stay here again!!!

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dejaiy
Also consider these accommodations in or near Andalusia
0.4 km away
20.1 km away
Executive Inn Opp
Executive Inn Opp
#2 of 2 in Opp

Been to Days Inn Andalusia? Share your experiences!