“Awesome!”

Wise Guys
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Alexandria
Cuisines: Pizza, Bar
Reviewed 14 April 2016

Some of the best pizza I have ever eaten! And the garlic knots are amazing! It's a great atmosphere too! The Don Chicago style is THE pizza to get!

Reviewed 26 November 2015 via mobile

Best pizza I have had in years. Appitzers are also very good. Great friendly service. Great prices. With daily specials. Easy to find, right off the highway.

Reviewed 20 July 2015

We ate here two times. Delicious NY style pizzas. They have 12-15 different pizzas ready to go. Choose a slice or two. Great local find. Very small inside. Seating for maybe 5. Outside seating holds about 10. Grab a whole pie to go!!!! It's a must!

Reviewed 3 July 2015

I only got to eat a slice of take out. Nice that they serve by the slice, everyone can get what they want. My son swears its the best pizza ever. I'd give it 5 stars, but they needed to clean out the over a bit, my piece had some burned stuff from the oven on the bottom of it. Still, tasted pretty good after picking it off.