Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$90
PricelineUS$90
WyndhamUS$90
Hotels.comUS$90
eDreamsUS$90
StayForLongUS$113
All reviews room was clean third floor smoking room would stay again pleasant stay a great place to stay al cleanliness microwave rates
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 January 2021 via mobile

To The Wyndham In Albertville AL. 35951 220 Highway 75 North. I have traveled extesively across this country staying in fine quality hotels, And I have come
to know not all hotels are created equal. I have also learned even the finest quality of hotels are not always a pleasant stay. It is not only the name, quality, and location of a hotel that makes it great, but the individuals that work at the hotels that can make a stay rememberable. Like going to a fine restraunt and receiving a poor quality of food yet having genuine server that makes the experience palatable. I must say this particular Wyndham Microtel in Albertville Alabama stands out to the tippy top in not only its quality, also the genuineness of the staff here has made this an exceptional hotel. Barnone the finest in Albertville nevertheless the best stay and experience. We have loss pretty much everything we own to a vehicle and house fire and even more since then. We broke down and decided to stay in a hotel due to the inclement weather of this season. We shopped around and found not only the location but also the cleanliness to be the best in town. Then we came inside to check out the hotel and ran into the staff here. You see the quality can be tainted by a bad attitude or as they say "a bad egg". We must say that the employees there have made this stay extraordinary. Now this disposition of the hotel and staff goes all the way to the General Manager and hiring manager to the employees choosen. Not all hotels are created equal and nor are all employees. Taking on the sheer gravity of our plight and state of our situation has been very stressful, inconvenient and near impossible, yet it is the individuals that make a difference in everyday life and attitudes. We want to thank this particular Wyndham for its unique personality and the character and disposition of this exceptional staff, "Thank You". It is you that have touch our lives and made a huge difference in our condition. We recommend this particular hotel to anyone and everyone wanting a safe, comfortable, warm hearted place to stop, stay and appreciate. We must mention Doris, Jimmy, Travis, Scott, Michelle, Randy, Crisie of course the General Manager Elizabeth and not intentionally excluding the remaining members of this hotel. Thank You again, Doug Metzler and Cassondra Selvage.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 October 2020

I’ve used this hotel in the past. Reliable service. I like that it’s family run. I wish they had the post covid breakfast set up. A toasted bagel is always great. Other then that, it is a fine place to stay.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Elizabeth Brothers, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Albertville, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2020

Thank you so much!!! We're glad you came back to our hotel. That says it all!!! Liz & staff :)

Reviewed 19 October 2020

I was delighted with the condition of this unit. It was clean and well maintained. Close to restaurants, groceries, etc. I felt that it was a very good value for the rate. I plan on staying there again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so very much!! We hope to see you soon!!!!
Liz & staff :)

Reviewed 8 October 2020 via mobile

A friend of mine that is a manager of a restaurant hired a man that asked for food and did not just want a hand out and started cleaning and doing dishes. She found out he was homeless and tried to PAY for a few nights for him so he would have a place to stay and the refused to let him stay there because the had to run him out of there one night for sleeping in the stairwell! Everyone deserves a chance shame on you!I and everyone I know will be sure to stay clear of your establishments!

Trip type: Travelled with family

I can't seem to find you in history????

Reviewed 9 September 2020

Overall, my stay was a good one especially for the price although my room was a little small. I wouldn't have minded paying a few bucks more if there was a better offering for breakfast and a fitness room on premises or close by. Housekeeping did a great job & the management were very amiable and helpful.

Date of stay: August 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I'm glad you had a good stay. We're working on a fitness center. Hopefully we'll have that in place when you return. Also, due to COV-ID we're limited on what we can put out for breakfast. Maybe next time your in town you can try one of our Suites.
They have a bit more room for a longer stay.
Hope to see you soon!!!! Liz & staff :)