Lowest prices for your stay
US$90
Free cancellation until 24/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$90
SAVE US$41
PricelineUS$90
Hotels.comUS$90
StayForLongUS$113
All reviews room was clean third floor smoking room would stay again pleasant stay a great place to stay al cleanliness microwave rates
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 October 2020 via mobile

A friend of mine that is a manager of a restaurant hired a man that asked for food and did not just want a hand out and started cleaning and doing dishes. She found out he was homeless and tried to PAY for a few nights for him so he would have a place to stay and the refused to let him stay there because the had to run him out of there one night for sleeping in the stairwell! Everyone deserves a chance shame on you!I and everyone I know will be sure to stay clear of your establishments!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Elizabeth Brothers, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Albertville, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2020

I can't seem to find you in history????

Reviewed 9 September 2020

Overall, my stay was a good one especially for the price although my room was a little small. I wouldn't have minded paying a few bucks more if there was a better offering for breakfast and a fitness room on premises or close by. Housekeeping did a great job & the management were very amiable and helpful.

Date of stay: August 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I'm glad you had a good stay. We're working on a fitness center. Hopefully we'll have that in place when you return. Also, due to COV-ID we're limited on what we can put out for breakfast. Maybe next time your in town you can try one of our Suites.
They have a bit more room for a longer stay.
Hope to see you soon!!!! Liz & staff :)

Reviewed 21 July 2020

This location had multiple issues, for which I am still waiting on a call from the manager. We found roaches, ants, and our rooms were not cleaned. One person in our part was covered with bites and found roaches in their bed. Another member in our part had bites all over their legs, but we couldn't determine which creature bit her. The manager has yet to contact us, and we are still calling daily.

Date of stay: July 2020
Elizabeth Brothers, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Albertville, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2020

We apologize for the guest’s experience. I was out of town and unable to respond for a couple of days. I would note that this guest did make this complaint on a Friday night, had five rooms total, and continued to stay through Saturday evening.

We are very diligent in our pest control. We are under contract with a pest control company and the hotel is under regular treatment. We called our pest control company and had the areas inspected. They could not find any evidence of the pests mentioned in the post. We take pests very seriously, and take immediate action when anything outlined is noted.

Cleanliness and sanitation is our highest priority. We have received numerous awards from Wyndham and even Trip Advisor for maintaining high standards. I would ask any of those considering our hotel consider all of the reviews.

Don Spurlin

President / Owner

Elizabeth Brothers

Reviewed 18 July 2020 via mobile

It’s clean and cozy; a small room as you would expect from the name.

The self serve breakfast is decent. Food to
Grab and go .. great coffee!
I found the front desk customer service to be helpful and personable.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Elizabeth Brothers, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Albertville, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2020

Thank you so much for your review!! We're so glad you had a great stay!! We look forward to you coming back as soon as possible!! Liz & staff :)

Reviewed 22 June 2020

We recently stayed at this Microtel in Albertville, it was a very pleasant stay. The stay was made very pleasant by the nice clean room, and the very kind staff. One employee that stuck out was Beth, as she was an extremely kind woman who was more than willing to help us with anything, and always with a smile. Beth is very knowledgeable about the area and with her job and she takes pride in what she does to help her guests feel comfortable and at home at the hotel. Thank you, Beth!

Date of stay: June 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words about your stay and my staff!! Beth and all of the employees take pride in their work. They love this hotel as much as I do!! I've been VERY BLESSED to have the group of employees that I have. Please come back and see us as soon as you can.